highest hp blaster

exactly, i will spank any f*cker who wants to play on a trail with me i am nuts i have it pinned modt of the time, i am borderline stupid,i go way too fast on tight trails where i am, lol

exactly, i will spank any f*cker who wants to play on a trail with me i am nuts i have it pinned modt of the time, i am borderline stupid,i go way too fast on tight trails where i am, lol

ill take that challenge.. i rode the wifes blaster so hard i knocked the skid plate off!!!.. god knows what wil fall off the 250x this weekend... its not a good day if parts aint fallin off!!

cp customs claims 65 hp on a blaster... and there vids back it up...

paulies is a fast air cooled thumper, mach158 is a sick fast bike swapped,

and as far as fastest blaster motor powered.. its gonna come down to heavy ported big bore motors

mach158 really how fast is that blaster on top and have you gotton it there and my boy has a banshee with a cbr600 motor and it always over heats cannot even ride it is that like your or does your stay cool

LOL This thread is funny. I have never in my life seen a 40hp dyno graph!! Its so cute! Im not by any means saying its weak because for a motor that originally was rated at what, 13hp, its AWESOME. Im just not used to seeing stuff under the hundreds LOL

I have never had the quad in 5th or 6th gear topping it out. Just always run out of room. But have had it 120-140mph in 4th gear according to GPS so may not to exactly accurate.

Also no cooling issues at well. Runs great and stays cool. Has a nice radiator and fan.

check out my post in the for sale section. I dont have a price or an idea. Just an offer or a trade. I just get bored with things.

member strokedtater would definitly be a contender for that title ,although we are more concerned with actual real world track times than variable dyno numbers .he is my sponsored rider and has tacken the 2007 pa title and broke the track record for 250-310cc at 6.7 seconds @80+mph in 500feet on a 244cc gas blaster in Pa.,if there is one faster under 250cc and on gas they should bring it over here and make some money . it would take a strong running 330R 350 banshee or zilla to take him down . this time is consistent with bikes making over well over 65 hp and keep in mind 350 full drag banshees run 6.5 seconds there.no fuel additives no nitrous no alky and using a stock modifed frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
im running 40.7 hp to the rear tires.. here my power curve
NEW2024020CYL_.gif

you copied that dyno from ct racings site, not to bash/doubt you or anything but id bet my balls your not pushing the exact same as they dyno to post up on there site, the one they dynoed was probly running lean as sh*tt and tuned to the max to get the 40.7 hp, and also brand new, not with hours of riding like yours, again im not bashing or anything im just saying they advertize the best possable run to sell more kits...

does anyone know what some basic mods give you? like say a certain pipe gives 5hp, timing advance 1hp, no airbox lid and rejet 1hp, shaved head 1hp.. any basic numbers like that? post em up

on the not ove high hp quads.. im curious to know what my buddys trx 250r would do.. lrd350 kit, power valve, insane compression runs on klotz and 110 race fuel... quad made 65 wheel hp on a sh*t tune and not jetted right the thing walks away from new 450s like nothing!!