Hey guys i found this great site

Racer X

Jan 10, 2009
Virginia
that has all kinds of neat videos and stuff. you can look up anything you want. quads sports chics ufo's etc. anything you like. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/ so you all know where it is and you can go look for yourselves that way i dont have to come on here every day and post a link to another video i thought was cool but you guys wont because youre all a bunch of dumb liberals!!!!!! OH TOOOOO SOOOOONN?!!!!!! =))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))

Last edited:
WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!! What an awesome site!!!

rep point given...................................................NOT!

cmon 312 let a Blaster Brother have some fun on "Banned Day"!!!=))=))=)) gotta at least give the rep point for the humor factor (even though i stole a phrase from Family Guy :-D).

if nothing else be happy that as a supporting member that you dont have to read 10 of those a day with another link to a pointless clip about why we should have found Obama back in the 70's and taken him out and hung him because hes so worthless as president I:II:II:I

^^ yep, let it be rainbows and lollipops from here on out...

it makes me want to break into a song ......"I care see clearly now the rain has gone,...(pause).....and I can see all obstacles in my way....lmao.

HONESTLY.

again, not f*cking needed.

ill say it again, there should be a NO f*ckING POLITICS rule because obviously some of the more immature cannot handle it and cause wars.

HONESTLY.

again, not f*cking needed.

ill say it again, there should be a NO f*ckING POLITICS rule because obviously some of the more immature cannot handle it and cause wars.

agreed, i would rather talk about HOW ALMOST 3 MILLION DOLLARS OF OUR TAXES ARE GOING TO f*ckING WORTHLESS BULLSHIT, LIKE A LEASHELESS DOGPARK AND NEON SIGNS!!!

agreed, i would rather talk about HOW ALMOST 3 MILLION DOLLARS OF OUR TAXES ARE GOING TO f*ckING WORTHLESS BULLSHIT, LIKE A LEASHELESS DOGPARK AND NEON SIGNS!!!

how is it agreed that there should be a no politics rule but you want to talk about where tax dollars are going? =))

its not politics, its money, i don't care for politics, but i do care what my tax dollars go to, im kinda one foot in the water and one foot on the dock, but it pisses me off.

i was stating a point...

i hear ya 2smoker just effin with you man I:I

i understand what youre saying but even trying to start a halfway decent convo about politics winds up with a bunch of bs at the end. Like everything else it only takes one bad apple to ruin the bunch.

but at least when you started talking about tax money i didnt call you a stupid liberal I:I =))=))=))=))

lol, yeah i am def no damn liberal, i have good views for dem and reps, certain things really piss me off, i kinda go on tyrades sometimes, lol

better that then bashing everyone on a 4 wheeler site for who they voted for or what they believe I:I

But even still after all the bs can you blame me for starting a thread this ridiculous? =))=))

better that then bashing everyone on a 4 wheeler site for who they voted for or what they believe I:I

But even still after all the bs can you blame me for starting a thread this ridiculous? =))=))

lol not at all, sparky got me started, it was the whole thing it threw me into a world of spun ol pissed off navy guy!

which was basically the point of all his drama and then when ?'ed he'd puss out with his freedom of speech bs. asked numerous times to stop and then told to stop by the mods im assuming and then bam.

kinda funny though that someone that wants to bash people over the head with bottles and biotch about everyone's political affiliation and liberal views as well as complain about why the govt is screwed up (all Democrats fault) just cant seem to follow the rules for a 4 wheeler website. Good model image for if you want to choose between Democrat or Republican I:I=))=))=))=))

which was basically the point of all his drama and then when ?'ed he'd puss out with his freedom of speech bs. asked numerous times to stop and then told to stop by the mods im assuming and then bam.

kinda funny though that someone that wants to bash people over the head with bottles and biotch about everyone's political affiliation and liberal views as well as complain about why the govt is screwed up (all Democrats fault) just cant seem to follow the rules for a 4 wheeler website. Good model image for if you want to choose between Democrat or Republican I:I=))=))=))=))

yeah i see what you're saying, i mean it is an off topic thread, but if you don't know what youre talking about, shut the f*ck up or don't get in on it, leave it to the people that know something about what the thread is about.

or even better when someone puts straight facts in your face dont dodge out of it by talking about something else and ignoring them

yes but again you were'nt the one starting the threads to just create drama and argue like some of us were and i saw a ton of good points made by a lot of people and they were just dodged and right back to the Obama bash

its cool custom im not stressin it any. like you said in another thread the fire was stopped at the source. no worries :-D