heres a question for you dirt bike riders

samolia

Jul 13, 2008
Alger, Michigan
well i just got my dirt bike today and i went to try and ride a wheelie and then i accidently turned my handle bars to the left while the front tire was up and i couldnt let off the throttle because of it and it scared the poopy out of me.
now what do you guys do to prevent that haha....
and has anyone ever thought to put a thumb throttle on their dirt bike.....

easy fix... dont let the wheel turn to the left and youre all set!!!

just be careful when you set it down and your front wheel is all crossed up. it could toss you over the high side if youre not careful.

if you wana learn wheelies on a 2 wheel machine, practice them standign up on the pegs and bouncing it up with your weight to start off. stay standing and cover the rear brake with your foot. when you start getting the front end up higher that you feel comfortable with, just tap the rear brake with your foot and it will fall back down. a little practice and you can learn to control the front wheel with the brake instead of the throttle like the pro sportbike stunt riders do.

yeah ive only had the thing one day so i should get better haha any good silencers for these things cause this thing is like rediculously loud no being sneeky on this thing i think the exhaust is leaking in the front too just a gasket tho.
i have another question to can a hot spark plug hurt the motor i dont think it will hurt anything but mny friend told me other wise..

i dont think it will, i run ngk iridium in my rm 125 and it seems okay

and the turning thing is just a reflex it will go away once you get more comfortable on it