help identify right bend exhaust

davenichole

Apr 1, 2011
Illinois
i picked up a used right bend exhaust with silencer this weekend. anyway, i don't have a clue what kind it is. the only thing that may help identifying the brand is the flange design. my old FMF flange was just that, a flange that the FMF pipe fit over. With this right bend, the flange has a inner and outer pipe that the expansion chamber slides in between. the silencer is just your normal oval aluminum canister. sorry, no pics at the moment but it looks like most any right bend. just hoping the flange explanation helps.

Last edited:
the oval canister, and that style flange points to an LRD pipe, but pics will be needed for positve I.D. and worth of the FMF

Last edited:
took pics of the pipe. 1st and 2nd photos. 3rd photo just showing the new bars i mounted this weekend and 4th is just a random photo.

Attachments

• pipe 1 12.jpg
    pipe 1 12.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 222
  • pipe 2 12.jpg
    pipe 2 12.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 212
  • pipe 3 12.jpg
    pipe 3 12.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 234
  • pipe 4 12.jpg
    pipe 4 12.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 210
header pipe looks like power pro's/F7 ect. not LRD or dyno port.
silencer looks DMC, from pics i've seen, due to the lack of stinger tube sticking out of it ???

Doesnt look like a dmc silencer... The dmc has a little black peice on the back of the silencer well atleast mine did saying dmc