Help asap !!!

calcium12

May 27, 2009
I:II might be buying a yamaha blaster 2001 very soon and he says it need a new block but everything else is good, what are your guys thoughts

im trading some stuff for it -> PS3, PS2, RACING GOKART (bought for 2500 but i have been trying to sell for ever so whatever) +100

or i might just do 700+gokart

I dont know. But around here on craigslist I can buy blasters from 1000 and up.. Ones that run.

So basicly your getting a rolling chassis with a blown motor(lower end).

i wouldnt give up all that stuuf you have for a blown blaster. but its your stuff and you do what you want.

whatever u say a new block will probly run u about a 100 to 150 i think
but u r paying way to much i bought mine for 500 and it ran so i say look for a better deal

ok, so how much does a new block cost ??

Well first i'd find out whats wrong with the current block. but I am seeing engines go on ebay for 300+. I also agree with the above post.

You could probably find some one who would trade a good running blaster straight across for that gokart you have.

nahh the gokart is hard to sell because it strictly onroad (its like 1inch off the ground)

to the right person that go cart could be worth it but i would keep looking for a running one my friend traded his 360 and $100 for a running one just ask everyone who has a blaster for sale in ur area if they wanna trade i bet you can get a better deal

to the right person that go cart could be worth it but i would keep looking for a running one my friend traded his 360 and $100 for a running one just ask everyone who has a blaster for sale in ur area if they wanna trade i bet you can get a better deal

i agree with him