Help asap !!!

no its a GX 160 (5.5hp) but its has work so it produces around 9.5hp -> the frame is a first kart->> i live in Canada, Ontario specifically the GTA (toronto )

nice up here in canada everything seems more exspensive for some reason, like i can get a 1989 blaster with NO motor for 500 wtf its gay

Be patient. You got two threads going on quads that need work. sh*t around Detroit is going dirt cheep cause LOT of people out of work. Unless you're a mechanical wizz at your age, stick with something that runs. IMHO stick with a Blaster, been made 20+yrs, probably a bazillion of them. I (we) wouldn't want you to waste your money. Did I mention BE PATIENT. Look on CL, or Kiiji in different areas, look at the pics, you'll get a feel of what a decent machine looks like,pricing, etc. BE PATIENT. Have a good day.

Be patient. You got two threads going on quads that need work. sh*t around Detroit is going dirt cheep cause LOT of people out of work. Unless you're a mechanical wizz at your age, stick with something that runs. IMHO stick with a Blaster, been made 20+yrs, probably a bazillion of them. I (we) wouldn't want you to waste your money. Did I mention BE PATIENT. Look on CL, or Kiiji in different areas, look at the pics, you'll get a feel of what a decent machine looks like,pricing, etc. BE PATIENT. Have a good day.

he is right just dont buy the first thing you come upon. get out search around ask questions, look through papers, buy those bike trader mags at the gas stations, talk to other riders in your area, visit craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums, ebay & so on. i never buy the first thing i see i always stay PATIENT shop around & listen cause i never know when the next deal may pop up. when i bought my daughters pw50 she and i shopped around for a good few months. we went to many dealers and fitted different bikes, we shop newspapers, online, & i talked to other riders in my area asking them you know of anyone that has a 50 for sale. i couldnt tell you how many i went to look at that i said i'll pass just to see what the next deal may be. finally we found the one at a very decent price and worth way more than we paid for it. now given i had to drive 3hours from home to pick it up i still came out to the better all because i was PATIENT.