Hello there Mr. YFZ!

Lol...
11118352.jpg

(Btw... I'm sure you aren't lying.)

more like 45 minutes. i had enough time to go out, take some picture of the rzr, take it for a spin then come in and load it. wonder he got lost on his way to the dealership

Right here :) lmfao dead battery, sorry guys! You little picture whores!
Dont mind, like i said its being dis assembled for PC. I STILL NEED FRAME COLOR IDEAS!
Gunna finish stripping it tonight and get the frame to PC tomorrow and start blasting it. Enjoy... although theres nothing to look at yet ;)

nice looking chit pile man, i like your entusiasm lol

i think u are gunna fing yourself riding the rappy a lot less when u get that bad boy going

Im not going to lie, the pics make it look a lot worse. I dont care though cause this whole thing will be done in a month. Its not like cleaners and polishes are all over to make it look good, but i did put them on, itd look 100 times better.

About damn time Brett.lol Looks good bro,I know it will look kick ass when done.I think travis wants to race.I:I lol

Im not going to lie, the pics make it look a lot worse. I dont care though cause this whole thing will be done in a month. Its not like cleaners and polishes are all over to make it look good, but i did put them on, itd look 100 times better.

haha i think u took that wrong man, i really meant it was nice looking, just a pile of nice chit haha, no quad looks flattering in 200 pieces lol

About damn time Brett.lol Looks good bro,I know it will look kick ass when done.I think travis wants to race.I:I lol

Lmao, sorry man. Its okay for what it is, but compared to the raptor right now, it looks like a pile of sh*t. Sorry yfz :eek::p Once christmas comes, ill be good :D
Pshhhh, he doesnt have a chance I:I