Hello there Mr. YFZ!

Pics will be coming soon. 7 hour drive, im pooped. Lets just say its already being "made over" ;)
The rappy is SOLD... Just kidding :) The raptor is staying boys.

Yes yes yes the pics! Like i said theres not much to see... yet. Ill grab some as soon as im done cleaning the garage. Its a little dirty and half apart already :)

what year man? if its not the efi models(x/r) do a search on the "zip tie mod" its worth every second it takes to do it , also the cam mod!

yea so he can do it, gets rid of the massive bog at the bottom of teh throttle ! it bogs at the very bottom if you hit full throttle ,if you slowly move up its fine but you wont get any holeshot like that lol

yea so he can do it, gets rid of the massive bog at the bottom of teh throttle ! it bogs at the very bottom if you hit full throttle ,if you slowly move up its fine but you wont get any holeshot like that lol

yeah man i've seen vids on youtube of people doing the zip-tie mod but what is the cam mod?

go ahead a post up that zip tie mod, iminterested to know what it is.......sounds cool whats it do and how do you do it

I got good plans for this baby. As stated before it is a 2006. The bike is getting stripped as we speak and going to PC. I need to find which is longer yfz or raptor 700 a-arms as they are interchangeable. Not too much. Im just going to restore to a nice factory finish again with some few goodies :p

i might be selling my a/m parts(would take o/x for the stock ones to replace) if your intrested ,not saying i am but if it needs anything done to it which aint cheap i might have to!

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!!! lol

Must be sitting on milk crates behind the blaster.bahahahhahahaha

Congrats on getting one bro,I am sure you are one happy man.

I got good plans for this baby. As stated before it is a 2006. The bike is getting stripped as we speak and going to PC. I need to find which is longer yfz or raptor 700 a-arms as they are interchangeable. Not too much. Im just going to restore to a nice factory finish again with some few goodies :p

is the suspension not stock now?

Thanks Ian! Alright i will def get pics for you guys tomorrow, but theres rarely anything to see! It just a frame, sub frame, a-arms, shocks, axle and swinger. Everything else is off and going into PC tomorrow. As soon as i can get brake hub of the axle, the rear carrier will be going in for PC. Alot of stuff is going to be wet black which is the highest gloss of gloss you can get. As far as the frame i was thinking a nice 2 stage silver. What do you guys think? Opinions please!!! So far on the list i have tires, lots of PC, skid plates, plastics, graphics, rear rotor (bent the stock one) new sprockets (they're all chewed up, all new levers and bearings all around, chain, and nerf bars. Ill be selling my heel guards soon so keep a good look out!

What are you going to do with all these quads man? You can only ride one at a time lol