Head light Q

xjma

So if I never came on this site and saw yall's fancy pants blasters and such I never would have gotten the idea in my head that the stock headlight on the blaster is ugly!!! Bent outa shape from rolling over, yes, but unsightly.....not until I came here, so thanx!!! (that's meant as both an insult, and a compliment)

So I was just thinking about it and I remembered that I have a single hella 500 (you know, they're on jeeps all the time) and another type of hella fog/driving lamp that is round but maybe only 4-5" diameter, both just singles since I broke one, and they only come in pairs. I've been saving them both so that one day I can throw one on the back of one of my jeeps and hook it up to the reverse lights....but I know as soon as I bolt it onto the jeep it will get ripped off by a rock, or I'm lazy.

So the stator on the blaster can handle 55 watts. A round headlight would look cool, right?? Somewhere inside the front 'hood' would look slick, but I like the light to turn when I turn the handle bars. Basically, what I'm asking is if I hook one of these 55 watt automotive headlights up to the blaster, will it work??