has anyone had a crazy summer

oh ok nothing so here i go it is about my bro sean petty's ex than me and my bro michael went after them just so you know

she came to our house to get some sh*t and askd my bro to use the restroom and she went in his room and stole his ps3 and ipod $1000 in goods and she was being sneaky and put it in her mustang and her and 3 other people drove off with them some and michael got a bat and brass knuckles and chased fter them 5 min laterwhe we found out and were drivng and seen them getting of state street exit and folowed them and the she seen us and said " OH sh*t" than her bf the drver tried to turn around and than michael hit them in the side rear end and her bf got out and said " NOW I CAN CALL THE COPS" michael said" go ahead you hav stolen goods that is bull sh*t and he was waiting for the kid to come after him so he could beat the sh*t out of himbecuase he looked like a faggot and in the end we got it all back
sounds fun huh

Got chased by the cops an out run them,they seen me ridden down the road doing 65 mph in a 30 mph,only know i was doing 65 on a 185s 3 wheeler because they got my 3 wheeler an said that it was faster then they thought it was an it cost me $110 to get it back,after i got it back i crashed in to a car an shaterderd my elbow an rupsherd my spleen,the rest of my summer sucked.

I was late, one summer my ex an i weren't together an someone told her i had Ben cheating so she used this chick car to go to are house which at the time she was not liven there an tried to take all my cloths my brother was there at the house an tried to stop her that's when i showed up an hit the car with a beer an jumped on the hood while she was driving down the road an i punched the windshield out.

Whow likes bats i had people get bats after me,i didnt want to be retarded for the rest of my life so i took off like a pussy,after the bat almost hit me in the head.

my brother was in a home invasion and got beat up into a coma for 4 monthes doctors said he wasent gonan live, hes recovered really good actully, has a totally different view on life , doesnt drink, doesnt do any drugs where as before he was into all that and lots of partying.

that sucks i am 14 and the kids were about 20 or so

i would let them hit me and then i would hit them in the legs i wouldnt want to kill them

specialized7 when did that happen and does he remember anything

my friends sister was in a terrible car wreck last year they said she wouldnt make it she died a few times and was brought back to life and i cant even explain look up heather price on google it is sad and i live in the smallest town there are about 50-60 kids in each grade she pretty much has to grow up again

umm i was in a hummer with my dads freind and we where offroading and the truck fliped into a ditch and I got really hurt bruised bad and stuff but my dads freind broke almost all his ribs and cracked his head pretty good broken arm and leg bad the truack fliped so hard + his side the roof caved in bad never go offroading in a truck with a moron

well i dont have a really crazy summer yet but this one is gonna be it. ok first my idiot friend got caught on the streets and boxed in by two cop cars and a normal car how the hell does that happen? next my other idiot friend broke up with his gf cuz she wouldnt eat in front of him wtf? and now that my quad is runnin and i dont have rear brakes its gonna be tree meet face most likely cuz i go fast take risks and dont look back just read my sig

me and my dad were riding the rodes to our trails we saw two cops just chillin with the radar my dad thinks it a good idea to wheelie past them so they start chasing us we made it to our riding spot rode for like 2 hours then went home they were waiting in our drive way so we had to turn around go bak to the trails which are like 3 miles away i had to call my friend who lives across the street from me and have him call when they left. he didnt call till like 9 at nite and i left my house at three to go riding we were just sitting there because we didnt want to waste our gas

went with cousin to get money that he was owed after the guy tried to steal it from him.
ended up putting the boot right through the guys door and chasing him outside before he pulled a bat on my cuz.
Thinking he was crazy coz he had a bat he then started goading us on expecting us to only use our fists, the look on the guys face when he had a samurai sword and 2 machetes pointing in his face was priceless ended up getting the money back so all was good

well it wasen't really summer yet but close enough.

I was just coming home from a mud bog with my,there was a kid with a v6 camaro that goes to my school and as soon as i came up behind him he would slow down. i would try to pass him and he would speed up and go in the middle of the road, i was getting really angry at that time. so after a while of playing that game i finally started to pass him. i gave the finger swerved at him like very little and threw a bottle of dip spit out the window and it hit his windsheild. and up ahead i see a cop flip on his sirens and come out from his hiding spot torwards me and him..... no way my luck is that bad i thought......... .wrong!!!!! a court date,fine for illegal pipes and ride height. and my lescience taken away............... they even made me redo the f*cking temps!!!!!

so i would say it sucked and wasen't worth fighting with that camaro kid

well it wasen't really summer yet but close enough.

I was just coming home from a mud bog with my,there was a kid with a v6 camaro that goes to my school and as soon as i came up behind him he would slow down. i would try to pass him and he would speed up and go in the middle of the road, i was getting really angry at that time. so after a while of playing that game i finally started to pass him. i gave the finger swerved at him like very little and threw a bottle of dip spit out the window and it hit his windsheild. and up ahead i see a cop flip on his sirens and come out from his hiding spot torwards me and him..... no way my luck is that bad i thought......... .wrong!!!!! a court date,fine for illegal pipes and ride height. and my lescience taken away............... they even made me redo the f*cking temps!!!!!

so i would say it sucked and wasen't worth fighting with that camaro kid

what were you drivin?

I started my new job this summer as a auto detailer. It pretty sweet, I get to dive lot of cool cars/ trucks ( sept for the preuis (sp?) i drove today.... barf ) and the guys I work with aren't a bunch of dick heads.

Last edited:
well i did kinda....it was like 2am and i heard my dog barking his head off,he sleeps on my couch down stairs,and is like a guard dog,so i wen't to see what he was barking at and there was a dude on my front porch,not noing what to do i ran upstairs and got my dad..told him wat i seen..he got the shotgun out put a slug in it,we were walking down my stairs and we heard a window break, so we looked and this mother f*ckin dude was climinb in are freakin window,so my dog,go off the couch and started bitting the sh*t out of him,then the guy trys to get out of my house with my dog lached on to his arm....lol fail!!! were was blood everywere and my dog just get ripping the f*ck out of this guy...so my mom called the cops and said "we are in the process of a bergulery(sp??)and the guy is still at are house..so the cops come and the guy was sent to the hospital..my dog is a german sheperd..his name is killer...lol good name i guess..but tobad my dad didn't have to shoot him..thats wat the guy gets for trying stupid sh*t like that in my house...