has anyone had a crazy summer

we have had 7 murders within the past two weeks within 5 to 10 mins from my house & they still havent caught the guy doin it. there are cops from 4 different countys, n.c. & s.c. state cops, the fbi & forest service out looking for him. crazy sh*t cause he has tied up every victim and shot them using a shot gun. here at the house we have all shot guns and handguns loaded ready to go if needed.

well lets see i graduated this yr so ive became an alcholic. Its a good profession u hang out with girls and friends all day drink cold beer and swim, ride jet skis, go fishing, ride fourwheelers, mudride, go to town and get taco bell. pretty much anything. plus u get to walk around in ur swimsuit and flip flops all day

umm i was in a hummer with my dads freind and we where offroading and the truck fliped into a ditch and I got really hurt bruised bad and stuff but my dads freind broke almost all his ribs and cracked his head pretty good broken arm and leg bad the truack fliped so hard + his side the roof caved in bad never go offroading in a truck with a moron

having a hummer should've gave away the fact that the guy was a moron..

we have had 7 murders within the past two weeks within 5 to 10 mins from my house & they still havent caught the guy doin it. there are cops from 4 different countys, n.c. & s.c. state cops, the fbi & forest service out looking for him. crazy sh*t cause he has tied up every victim and shot them using a shot gun. here at the house we have all shot guns and handguns loaded ready to go if needed.

HOLY sh*t!!!! are you for real??? It must be tense in the neighbourhood right? Hope they get him fast. EDIT: just read in a news report that cops killed him,glad the bastard was caught

HOLY sh*t!!!! are you for real??? It must be tense in the neighbourhood right? Hope they get him fast. EDIT: just read in a news report that cops killed him,glad the bastard was caught

yep they got him in a shoot out. he was about to kill 2 more people that he was going to shack up with for a bit. sick just sick that great people had to lose their lifes to this sick ahole.X(