had my first

lol my first and so far only crash *knock on wood* was doin a pretty fast wheelie, went back to far(never had a rear brake since i got her lol) caught the grab bar, i fell back, blasty rolled on an angle pretty hard and rolled again and got stuck on the twist throttle wot. stalled out but made me run for it lol.

thats some epic fail. i may be getting 2 back breaks, long story short, its a hydro and ill be selling it pretty cheap, will take some modding to make it work on 02 and down but i wont need it.

i never wrecked my blasy came close to it in the trails though i heard something so i cracked down on it and the trails are pretty tight and its this curve that i usually slow down on but this time i went around full speed and almost clipped a tree that had fell down

mine was bad........ i took my buds z400 out for a spin and i wass going like 65 down the back stretch to our track and went to slow up and i hit the rear brakes and they didnt work so i reactred by slaming the front( IDK Y ) lol and it slid and end over ended 2 times and barrel rolled 2 times i blacked out and hurt my knees thank god all i had to buy was new bars.

LOL my first crash was yesterday, i was going down a gravel road and in the ditch there was a decent amount of snow so i swirved into it and my front end just plowed in and i few over the handlebars and the quad did a flip and landed on the grab bar right beside me i thought it was gonan fall on me.
luckliy my shoulder is the only thing that is hurt and my gab bar is bent to sh*t

my first crash on my blaster was on a track at my friends house...

we have a hill thats about 65/70 feet long, and theres a small hill you have to go up right before you go down the big one... I hit the small hill 5th full throttle
and flew all the way down the hill got like 15 feet of air lol... and theres a turn at the bottom...I was going to fast to make it and hit a tree and I sprained my ankle

hope I explained that good enough.....

i had just bought my bike and was 5 mins into test driving it
so on the way down to our little track i started racing the shee so as you can guess the blasty was raped and i spin out of control on black ice hit a tree and snapped my tie rod,threw me over the handlebar but i had my helmet on.

sh*t myself but learned a valueble lesson without getting hurt.