had my first

specialized........i did the same thing yeaterday but mine was a lil diff i was going and there was a sweet snow drift im like damn lol i was hauling and my bumper plowed and i fliped over the bars and the wheeler was just smoking because of snow on the pipe haha i got war wounds where my bars hit the legs.

my first wreck i was racing my dad in the back field and he passed me and i was going wide open around a turn and it tipped up and threw me off and the bike just went back down thank god i just put my kill switch on and was wearing it or my new special edition would have took out a fence you can get them for 14 dollars on ebay with free shipping i think trust me guys and gals it well worth the 14 dollars but to end up my first wreck i seprated my shoulder a few weeks before the sand dunes im a big believer in the kill switchs

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/yfz4...599938QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

this is what i bought and trust me it works if anybody buys them and needs to know how to put them on let me know i can email you can tell you how hate to see a quad get tore up but a body is worse

Last edited by a moderator:
specialized........i did the same thing yeaterday but mine was a lil diff i was going and there was a sweet snow drift im like damn lol i was hauling and my bumper plowed and i fliped over the bars and the wheeler was just smoking because of snow on the pipe haha i got war wounds where my bars hit the legs.

haha ya man that sounds pretty crazy,
i got a pic here see where the bumper catches at first well it did a complete flip abd anded on the back tires then the grab bar caught and it flipped again landing on the grab bar for a second time
at the very end is where i was launched to haha.
IMG00117.jpg

IMG00118.jpg

I never really crashed I was doing donuts in my woods and didnt exit right and fell of and smacked into a tree my blasty just rolled 5 feet and stalled And yes a helmet was worn, i wasnt really hurt just a little on my chest where a branch stuck out funny

yeah the first time i wrecked, just bought it, i had ankle surgery 3 weeks prior, they just put the 2nd cast on it, that weekend went out, was hauling ass down a hill trying to out run my buddy on his 660, this dumbass on a dirtbike just stops in the middle of the road puts his hand up, so i turn up the embankment to the right, and i turned it on its side, luckily i was fine,not even a scratch on the blaster, nothing bent. if i hadn't had a cast i would have had a little chat with em, seeing he could have just gone on the left in the grass a little!!