Grab bar and nerfs pics

id totally buy a set of those off you if you made them. i dont have any nerfs or heelguards on my bike because most nerfs are a little larger than i feel necessary? very nice design though! and i like how the center mounts for them go up to that bracket on the frame. definitely very nice design, you should totally reconsider making/selling those, you've got skills!

(im mostly jealous because i went to school for metalworking and fabrication, and i have none of the tools available that id need to make that kind of stuff, just the knowledge.)

i agree that most nerfs are way to big, thats why i downsized mine, kinda a low profile look lol, but there is a couple things i gotta do yet (the right side bracket to the motor mount) now that i have a good design and pattern, mabe i could throw a couple sets together:D

ya those are pretty sicc, i'd definately buy some, id rather pay a forum guy for some than to go pay some ebay ahole or an expensive shop. get a good plate jig set up and then whip out a bunch of sets, i bet you could sell quite a few on here, haha. the tabs for the webbing would be easy, little inch-long beads. for your sake, sell em raw finish, polishings a pain hahaha. id powdercoat them for sure. i had that idea cuz my boss still lets me use his Haas CNC i wanted to make billet stuff like gas caps and throttle covers and some trick levers and foot pegs. we should set up a blasterforum.com custom shop hahaha.

thanx bud, im gonna try to get another set made up this long weekend, we got lots of projects gonna on now, also gotta make battbikes nerfs too

we have no idea on the prices lol, the material to make my nerfs was just over 40 bucks,so it was still cheaper than buying a set

batt also finished up a new style grab bar, which came out awesome, just gotta get some pics now

heres some pics of the new grab bar batt made up, my hood i worked on, and see through air scoops, i just got bored with the plain square flat ones, batt called them the "anderson scoops" lol

100_3498.jpg

100_3499.jpg

100_3497.jpg

100_3488.jpg

100_3490.jpg

I love the nerfs. But I have to be honest, I dont like the heel guards all that much.. they look small and flimsy. Imo though.
Good work and I wish I had half your skill.

its cool man, i wouldnt expect everyone to like them, but the "small look" is what i was going for, i hate big bulky nerfs and heel guards

Nothing but badass work as usual! Keept that clean work coming & slap a patent on your stuff!!!

thanx alot climb, im defently gonna look into whats involved in the patent stuff, but when the shee eventually arrives at freeks, the real fun starts lol and ill be in touch with ya brothaI:II:I

i love the air scoops,grab bars are nice too , i lke more the big nerfs and heel guards,but great job on the custom work. but man the air scoops i love.