Got my jug back from Flotek and the beast is almost finished (for now)

Sent my jug to Flotek a while back and had him adjust the port timing for my stroker crank and do an aggresive trail port on it. The power is INSANE, I haven't had the chance to race anybody yet but boy are they in for a suprise. The port job brought this thing to life. Now I just got to get the carb right. I'm still running my old 34mm round slide mikuni (I've been told its off a snow mobile). I need to adjust the pilot jet though cause if I give it full throttle from an idle it will bog down, but Flotek has been helping me get it tuned in and it's going great. So heres the pics of the bike so far
tomorrow I'm adding an auxillary gas tank and touching up the frame plus new handle bars, grips, levers adding heel guards and some custom guards to keep my foot out of the tire and then some mods to my custom grab bar to hold a small gas can (yeah she's a gasaholic). also finish trimming the rear fenders and maybe some air scoops if I have time. so more pics soon to come
(Flotek has a good sense of humor this is how my jug was packaged when it came back)

mount that hannah montanna emblem to the front bumper. that way people will think its a girls ride and assume that its not had any work done to it.

looks good man. how is that paint on the frame holding up?
Not so good, I went to rumble on the ridge saturday and put about 60 miles on it and wore through the paint in several places. Over the winter I'm thinking about a Major re-build my dad has a friend that owns a powder coating business and he has really good rates so thats one idea I might go with. But thats the least of my worries right now. The ride was a blast and the bike preformed great. But it was really dusty and as hard as I tried to stay out of the dust it was impossible as times, and I managed to hit a deep pot hole and nearly flaten a tire. Also lost the swingarm nut, axle nuts backed off, and pulled the right grip off doing a wheelie=)) (that was fun).
Had plenty of chances to show up guys on their 4-pokes, blew some 400s away and had no problem hanging with the 450s (except in the streights they pulled away there but not to bad). Anyways heres some new pics
09-22-08_1624.jpg

my auxillary gas tank
09-22-08_1625.jpg

new heal guards and worn paint
09-22-08_1626.jpg

modded my custom grab bar to hold an extra can of gas
09-22-08_1627.jpg

more worn paint and missing swingarm nut
09-22-08_1629.jpg

axle nuts backed off
09-22-08_1628.jpg

glad I got rid of the K&N and got a foam filter
09-22-08_1631.jpg

my next mod =)) hope everybody likes foam
13may7-that-is-cycling-with-a-party.jpg

Well I havent ran out yet, but you know that feeling you get when your far from your truck and you have to put it on reserve. I'm trying to avoid that. since I got it ported it uses more gas and I wasent sure yet how much I was going to use. So I just wanted to play it safe, the ride I went on was a 27 mile loop and that could be a long way to push it. Now that I have the engine broke in all the way it is doing alot better on gas than it was while it was still tight. In 27 miles I used all the aux tank and got the normal tank almost down to res. but I havent had to break out my fuel can yet

looks good man! I know when im broke and cant afford rocket fuel, i wanna ride with you!lol

actully i had a ton of blasters i built ride over there in ohio for that trip ,im very glad you are happy with it bro ,cause theres nothing more fun than whippin on the newer four strokes with an old school modest little blaster ,nice thing about that extra torque is you might not always need it but it sure is handy to have at the bottom of ahill or if you need to make up lost time in a hurry .those long rides are a true test of reliability ,i like ot run them a little fat on the main for those long dusty rides and good 32-1 premix with klotz technaplate really helps too.check your plug clean your filter and it should last a very long time

yo flotek, how much is it for a trail port on my vitos kit? might do that next season to my big bore. geting a dyno port high volume pipe also so do you take that into affect when porting? just curious, random question. also i live in ontario so you think it would be a biotch for shipping?

i have just a couple things to my blsty and somehow im on a half tank and my friend with no mods is f*cking full... guess i got a lead finger lmao