gforce axle

just got myn and to say the least this thing aint lite

b5ab0070.jpg

well if your talking about the g force it uses spacers where the hubs slides onto the axleon. one big spacer and one small on each side. so depending on which spacer you put on inside and outside, it will determine the with of the axle (4+ or 6+). if the big spacer is on the inside between the axle and the hub it will be 6+ and if the small spacer is in between the hub and the axle it will be 4+

maybe a lil late on this, but for future buyers, the axle is not a +4 +6... it is a +2 +4
B-)

maybe a lil late on this, but for future buyers, the axle is not a +4 +6... it is a +2 +4
B-)

yes that is correct, on the g force axle the spacers allow adjustabalility between 2 plus inches or 4 plus inches, but when compared to the stock axle the adjustability is 4 5/8" to 6 5/8" longer. i can see why people get it mixed up. rockymountain atv is where i got that info from and they go by comparing lengths to the stock axle. its fine to say it either way as long as you say which length you meanI:I

I got the g-force for my boys blaster and love it. like others have said rocky mountain is awesome and they always have coupons for 10-20$'s off - check your quad magazines.

love the stability it gives the bike in the corners!