Full Toomey Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braaaptor

Dec 1, 2009
Hamlet, NC
Yeah, I got hit hard by the mod bug this spring. Time to build a beast of a Blaster, so this pipe kit has to go to make room for a Dynoport or F7. $ 235.00 shipped to the lower 48. I can get a quote to Canada or elsewhere if needed. These are $ 350.00 new from Toomey.

Exhaust is in good condition; it is dirty and needs a good polishing, but there are no dents, dings, or bad scratches anywhere. I'll ship everything that you see in the pics, including the billet silencer hangers. Springs are almost brand-new. All you have to do is clean it up a bit, bolt it on, re-jet, and go riding! I'll even throw in a 310 main jet if I have one (I think I do!)

To make this fair for everybody, respond here first if you're interested. Then PM me, so as to avoid confusion over who saw it first. Thanks! :D

012-3.jpg

013-4.jpg

This is a pretty good deal guys, i got about the same price on ebay for one that didnt look that good.

Somebody should buy it up quick!

Wish I could, but I'm afrid not. I need to sell it complete, or I'll just keep it for the next Blaster project I buy in the future. Sorry!

Damn, that is so tempting. But I really want a right bend. Dunno if the right bend would work any better than this because I don't have any porting done or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.