FS-PA- Ported & Stroked Big Bore Blaster $1200

Outlawed Genetics

Jul 17, 2008
selling the red and black 94. mods are in my sig with the exception that it will come with carlisle badlands on stock rims with great tread and it now has a paul turner pipe with boyesen pro series reeds.

as for problems
clutch is new and still needs adjusted at the basket (free and simple)
carb jetting should be adjusted, its in the ballpark but not perfect (simple and cheap)
i fixed the rest already

so yes its a ported and stroked big bore blaster for less than the cost of the motor.... why???? i originally wanted to sell to fund a dual sport but i waited too long and now need the money for other things like a car or truck and baby stuff.... second kid due in December. so why get rid of the tricked out big bore and keep the stock one that's worth more? simple, i ride alone and this one is evil, im embarrassed to admit it as a grown ass man but this blaster is fun to mess with but too evil to ride alone. even at low rpm's and not jetted right it'll stand right up in 4th without yanking on the bars. i thought the +4 swinger would solve that problem but no it didnt. my mostly stock blaster is smaller lighter and doesnt get me as pumped so im less likely to end up laying somewhere rotting in the woods by myself.

in all reality this thing has been upgraded so often that since i bought it (join date) i've probably put 20 hrs on the machine a couple hours at a time, since i put the big bore stroker togather i think i took it riding twice to find the bugs so i could work them out, other than that its just been quick runs in the yard or up the street to test adjustments.

im asking $1200 cash money... the only way i'll consider parting is if i have commitments for close to 1200 worth of parts. i know what its worth and know this is very reasonable. i've got over half that in the bottom end alone. craigslist, pennswoods, and ebay are next.

no shipping, will only travel with a non refundable deposit up front

outlawed-genetics-2171.gif

thats a helluva deal !!!!!

thats a helluva deal !!!!!
exactly!!! it hurts man but its gotta go and that price is insane. i see mostly stock blasters that are probably rigged to run long for a test drive sell for that or more all the time on craigslist and pennswoods classifieds. i'd love to just keep it but like i said above, i ride alone, have a second kid on the way, just bought a new (1st) house and am trying to get a photography business started. im only 25 and got alot on my plate right now so i gotta make some sacrifices.

not only is the build of this quad posted on the forums here but i have photos from start documentiong most of the upgrades.

When you say camera stuff what do you exactly want I know good stuff but maybe send me a pm and enlighten me :)
didnt even know i mentioned camera gear but yea i may be interested. currently i need alot of studio equipment odds and ends (strobes, portable power packs, backdrops,) as for camera gear i shoot canon digital SLR's (ef/ef-s mount) and canon/sigma/tamron lenses with compatible mounts. i guess the better question is what cha got :D

round about where are you located?
beech creek PA 16822 between bellefonte and williamsport.

if someone wanted to spend the time to adjust the clutch at the basket and adjust the jetting this quad would be a great buy and save hella money over building.

anyone that was around when i built this knows i spared no expense. hell on the bottom end alone i bought a bottom end($250), slapped a new vito's clutch in it($40), 4deg key($20), vito's 3mm stroker crank ($200) and had that put in, ($$???) before i even put it in the blaster i noticed it felt funny while shifting with hand, sent the bottom end into the shop and had them look it over, they replaced the shift drum or shaft (have to look at the receipt to be sure which) and replaced a missing c clip which im guessing the c clip was the problem but they changed the shift drum/shaft for the extra $$ and gave me a bill for $475 and its been fine. if you add that up alone theres $985

it hurts to price it so low but i did it because i dont want to put any more time into it to sell it and considering what i have in it and knowing i wont even get 1/3rd of that back i refuse to spend another penny on it to sell it so thats why i havent adjusted the clutch or spent any more time working on the jetting. i priced it so low so not only do i not need to do that or even have people expect me to do any of that and so i dont have to worry about low ballers or tire kickers. it would be worth more than this even if it diddnt run.

thats a hella deal, i have more than that in my KOR ported +3 stroker 240, thats the thing about blasters. ull never get back what u got in em. u would get the more parting it out. gl with the sale, try CL, u might have better luck

yes craigslist is next but im trying to hold off i'd rather somene here got the first chance. as for parting like i said i'd hate to see it come back apart and wont even consider it unless i have people commited to buying close to the asking price in parts.

if people want to make offers for parts thats fine but nothings coming off the quad untill i got commitments for close to the asking price

ok i must really be getting old...

i would also consider riding lawn mower torwards a trade but i'd still rather have the money. or you could order me stuff with your credit card like you was my suga momma :D

I'll take the bars( if they fit a stock stem) and rims and tires if no one else wants them.

i dont understand why this hasnt sold yet for this price its crazy.... i need money lol i have a wedding to shoot in just over 2 weeks and need some photography equipment, mainly 1 lens that costs $950... for a short time I WILL TRADE THIS MACHINE FOR THIS LENS im also trying to sell another lens on a photography forum to fund this purchase, if it sells first price goes back up to $1100 for this. i dont care if you use credit cards, gift cards, whatever as long as its legally purchased from a sigma authorized dealer and comes with the receipt so its eligible for sigmas 4 year ex warranty.

BTW
i keep seeing posts and getting pm's about rims tires and vf3's. notice please in the first post those are no longer on the quad, its got boyesen pro series reeds with carlisle badlands on the rear with excellent tread and stock on the front with stock grey rims, stock front bumper also.

and no this isnt a part out yet but could be real quick if i got some commitments for the major stuff like top end, bottom, end, carb,