From E Sedro Wooley

Chr1s

Jan 12, 2011
E Sedro Woolley (Day Creek)
Hey all, Im new to the forum and just getting into quads too. Ive ownd them before, but its been a while. I live in Day Creek which is east of Sedro Woolley. Ive been into the 4x and jeep thing since I was 16, but am retiring my Jeeps for a while and picking up an new hobby. Im picking up a 2005 and 2006 blaster with a trailer plus some cash for my Jeep this weekend. Then itll be time to start looking into and learning how to upgrade them.

welcome to the forum, these things are about like jeeps once u get started on em there aint no stopping till u have 10k in it.

ur in wa? just wanted to make sure if thats the sedro wolley ur talkin,up near lake cavenaugh? ur about 1hr 30 away, im in everett wa, once u pick them up let me know, i got some good riding areas around here

welcome
icon7.gif
Map Of Where Our Members Live
I:ISlide Click on the link

welcome to the forum, these things are about like jeeps once u get started on em there aint no stopping till u have 10k in it.

Yeah, Ive had a few Jeeps now and have dumped alot of money into them. So Ill be used to that. Nice color scheme you have going, it is the same scheme I have going on my Wrangler.

2smoker85
Yeah, woolley in Wa. Walker is about 10 minutes away from my place. I where abouts in Everett? I work down next to the Navy base and it takes me about 50-60 minutes to get there from my place.

Thanks for the welcome all. looking forward to getting into this sport.