Forum leaders

timsyfz

avoiding the DNR Nazi !
Mar 26, 2008
Mid Michigan
I am wondering who is the contact in this forum if I have questions for the Admins.

I checked the forum leader list and see the admins have not logged on in a while. So I am wondering who I would contact if I have questions to be handled by admins?

This is something a moderator could not take care of, but if I could be pointed in the right direction it would be appreciated.

I have sent a few PM's with no response to our admins so if one sees this thread please send me a PM or contact me with a response to my question asked in the PM I sent you last week. I understand the admins have a life outside this forum, so do not take this as a an attack. I am just trying to use this as a resource to contact an admin to answer my questions

Thanks in advance.

Yea i tried to send the moderator (cbaber) a private messege and he has not reponded yet to it....its been days now....they are the ones in charge or leading the fourm or whatever and they are rarely online...the only time you hear from them is when there is a fight goin on that they have to break up!