ford bringing back the 5.0!!

That's not a 5.0
It's just a puffed up 4.6 to make it a 5 liter.
She ain't no 302!

Now thats what Im talking about. Its making some good hp too.
Sure is a nice car. I wonder if Roush is going to take it and make it even sexier.

Now they need to stop making this style and go back to the early 2000's or make a new style, I'm getting tired of them.

hmmm the highest hp rateing for the old 302 i could find is 215hp in the 97 and newer explorers with the gt-40p heads so 412 hp is a nice improvement...
honestly tho ford doesnt do a very good job getting power out of these ohc engines considering they have 3valves or more per cylinder...but thats my opinion...ill always be a GM fan over the blue oval.....
2011 mustang gt 412hp 390trq
2010 camaro ss 426hp 420trq
lol i just had to put that..............

Me thinks for some reason the 'classic' 5.0 badges are gonna be what everybody puts on their new Mustangs.
I would lol
I like the idea.

Haha glad to see this. I heard a rumor about it a while back but now I'm f*cking siked, the technology part though, it honestly was nessecary (can't spell today). You can't get 215 hp and like 15 mpg. Haha I think 412hp/25mpg is a bit better, sure its not your old hatchback, sure its not as easy to work on, but this is the break Ford needed. The badges I don't think should have ever stopped, favorite part. Even 4.6 badges would be kool to me. Can't wait to see the roush edition, and what they're gonna do to the Cobra now.

samo.. yes the LS1 and l62 ls6 and ls7 make more power and there ALSO bigger motors.. chevy needs 350-400 c.u. ford just below them with 302 c.u. :)

personnaly... the cobra 2 cobra were junk, ( 74?-78) and 99-04 were fugly, ..