Forced to kill

yea ALL cops carry and 40 or 45 caliber pistol and thats more than enought power to kill a deer from point blank range

I'm pretty sure police officers aren't allowed to discharge their weapons without being in danger. They have to account for all their ammo at the end of their shift. Not 100% sure but I can probablly find out.

cops cant just shoot stuff, thats now how it works. but to me its not really that sad to kill an animal. they kill each other to survive its natural. maybe i have no heart but killing it was the right thing to do and i wouldnt have thought twice about it.

cops cant just shoot stuff, thats now how it works. but to me its not really that sad to kill an animal. they kill each other to survive its natural. maybe i have no heart but killing it was the right thing to do and i wouldnt have thought twice about it.

in certain situations i bet they can, wat would be more humane(SP?), a single bullet to the head killing it instantly or beating it with a stick slowly causing it more pain until it finally dies, and one of my teachers was in the same situation with a suffering deer on the side of the road and she CALLED the cops and the cop came, drug the deer further away from the road and shot it more than once, so here i guess they can