for paulie....pics of my yz 50

tyler2277

Apr 28, 2008
chicago
sorry it took so long its at my dads shop like an hour away and i went today but heres what i learned to ride dirt bike on sorry i only have one

sorry to jack ur thread but do know if this polini 50cc is a good bike, and what do u think its worth?

100_2501.jpg

100_2502.jpg

well ive never heard of them but now a days every little bike is worth something i mean people are making pit bikes and wat not but as far as how much its worth im really not sure sorry....do you got a son that rides?

actually Polini bikes are some of the best you can get. they are european and often dominate the 50cc race classes in every country besides the USA. look on youtube for some polini pocket bike videos. the street version of those cant get up to 70mph when properly tunes. throw some road tires on it and you have yourself one hell of a mini motard racer. easily worth $400-$500 if the motor is in good shape.

actually Polini bikes are some of the best you can get. they are european and often dominate the 50cc race classes in every country besides the USA. look on youtube for some polini pocket bike videos. the street version of those cant get up to 70mph when properly tunes. throw some road tires on it and you have yourself one hell of a mini motard racer. easily worth $400-$500 if the motor is in good shape.
yup. didn't polini used to make quads also? because my friends dad said he bought my friend a polini pocket quad when he was younger (not knowing what it was :/) so they brought it home and put him on it and the thing did like 40 lol.. so he hit a pot hole and the handlebar jammed him in the chest and left a huge welt like he got shot with a paintball gun, and he was wearing a chest protector! imagine what would have happened if he hadn't been wearing one.

what is the top speed of an average 50cc minibike? could it haul a teenager, weighing in at 170lbs, give or take a piece of pizza?

haha ya i cant even imagen riding a 80 yz 50 ive heard they went 65 stock but i bet with some work you could hit 80 :) :) now thatd be nuts

and i weight 140 and and i bottom out on my lil bros crf 50 all the time id say get a pw 80 my friend has one that he just beats the sh*t out of he jumps it and drops in and throws it and stuff all the time but there pretty heavy duty for a little bike i guess you could say ( for fat ass kids i guess lol )

Oh snap! Sorry I've been sleeping on this thread bro. Yeah that lil' bike is hella cool in my book. I'd love to pimp it around at the MIR I:I

ya i wanna get it running again i mean it runs but doesnt go into gear some one said the clutch was burnt up but i want my lil bro to race it but hes scared of bikes kinda he likes quads better :-D:-D