FMF Gnarly Pipe

I would stay where its at if itt revs clean. Its a little rich but plenty safe.

Stay with the -8 plug. No reason to tempt detonation

Thanks 4 the vid.

I now wanna see and hear it running with throttle open, on the road after warm up.

lol i will edventually. once i get a camera man hahah

I would stay where its at if itt revs clean. Its a little rich but plenty safe.

Stay with the -8 plug. No reason to tempt detonation

yupp im keeping it at 320. i moved the needle clip ti the middle position, and it got drastically better. the power band hits really hard now. so my question is, should i try the 4th position form the top? or just keep it? im sticking with the main jet tho.

Im running the stock needle on the bottom clip, move yours down one, if it gets even better, go for number 5. If not move back to where it feels best.

ik. ima try 4th tomorrow. i have a feeling its gonna be too rich. it spuddered a little in the begging, but onced it cleared out, it was golden.

If there is such a thing as "magic" this is it, if it runs clean all the way to WOT, white knuckles, and beyond, after warming up and clearing out it is fine.

Running a little rich looses a little power, but it is easy on your wallet!

YAY!!!!!!! i finally figured out my jetting, and got it jetted close to perfect. little rich. i winded up moving the clip down to the 4th one from the top, and now the powerband hits hard! lol it pops my front up everytime! So jetting and leak are fixed/complete! YAY FOR ME!!!! lol so happy i got everything done with 1.5 weeks to spare!

alright!!! i finally got my it tuned! i winded up keeping all the setting except the clip got moved to 4th from top. now the powerband hits hard! the front wheels come off everytime i hit it! lol thats awesome!!!! so i got my pipe leak free, and carb tuned with 1.5 weeks to spare! thank god! lol. tho as i was tuning it, the police decided to take a look at my bike and awwwe in the awesomeness!!!!! lol naaa he was kool about it. i just explainded that i was tuning the cab and making quick runs. and he just said i could contune and to be carefull. so it was all good! that vid of the speed run will have to wait for a while..... at least until my complex cools down. lol. im so glad its up and running amazingly now!

Reactions: Blaaster
Well young fella, you deserve a bit of green stuff for all the things you have learned and acted on.

It is great to see that you are now imparting the knowlege that you have obtained from members on the forum and using it now to try to help others..

I take my hat off to you.

:D thanks! i love learning about this stuff, and just gettin my hads dirty trying to figure out new things! its fun!

Has anyone notice how many garages you have!!! HOLY CRAP :eek:

Glad ya got it running tip top! Now practice those holeshots and bring home a blasty win!

lol a quad in every one.... plus some cars when i am finally able to drive that i can steel... i mean borrow! ahahah well wee shall see how it goes! im looking to go hard, and just learn a lot and have fun!