flotek ported +3 top end,rad valve

DUALSTROKE

Giving away free clues
Technician
Mar 2, 2008
masshole
Listing this up for a great friend of mine.Let me know if anyone is interested.

stock cylinder flotek agressive trail port and milled head has a fresh bore jus done this past winter, bore size is 67.5mm, compression is 135. (ported for a 3 mill stroker crank). comes with rings, piston, wrist pin, and top bearing (approximately 2 hrs ride time at the most)...$300.00 + shipping.... note: this is for head and cylinder only.

ported/hogged rad valve with fresh reeds jus put on this past winter (also only about 2 hrs of ride time) currently on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAP...9&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT&vxp=mtr

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhhhh, is it just me or?

Seriously??? That is there because to many out there ask if it is the whole engine included for that price.Someday when you sell something you will learn why stuff like that is written in there.Thanks for the wonderful post btw.

super noobers stuff?

Another great post!!! Why in the f*ck would I post something up for another supporting member?

lol newp not mine but i do know whos it is and hes a great guy and can be trusted so buy with confidence I:I. i have rocked this same setup before i got the airsal and i can vouch that it is a very strong setup

Thanks kyle, If you ever need me to post anything up for sale for you just lmk.:p

you guys outta get infractions for fuggin up someone's for sale thread

Well i deleted all my posts you can delete yours if you want. Here you go. Your not worth ruining this site. I think this is a great website and would not ruin it for someone like yourself. Thanks.

ok children no fighting lol jk. and dually who is this person i am to contact for info. i dont believe i know him

I can answer any questions to do with the cylinder.If you are serious and have money I will provide a number to contact him.You can also ask him through ebay or contact xxxmenace on e2s.

FWIW he was a member here but had this exact same thing happen to him every time he posted with people ruining his thread so he had Paulie ban him so he don't have to deal with all the bull sh*t over here.

this is a great website and would not ruin it for someone like yourself.

and just what the fug is that supposed to mean, "someone like him" ???

you don't even know him, and as far as i'm concerned theres a few bro's on here, that i've personally met on here either at busco or my rides, and dually stands right at the top of the list of cool, standup bro's
you yourself have little room to talk, with all the fake buying, calling builders time after time and never doing any of it
i was thoroughly suprised when you even came thru on the cylinder i sold you after all the bullshit i've seen you post

and i know you had zero intention of buying this cylinder, so you had know business even opening this thread, let alone posting in it

Ian bro what happened to the rad valve?? did it sell on ebay already??? lmk brotha, if not you get a free bump for being a good dude.