240 top end flotek ported and setup for +3mm $450

Outlawed Genetics

Jul 17, 2008
240 top end flotek ported and setup for +3mm $425

as much as i hate to do it i need money for other hobby's. im going to sell my 240 top end. stock bore flotek aggressive trail port and its setup for a +3mm crank. it is currently installed in a running machine so i can post a vid but cant post pics of the inside without serious interest or cash on the table to replace the gasket kit. i bought it from a member here who said he barely used it at all then i got it put togather a week before i went to jail so i put about 5 hours on it total. its a power house. still stands it right up even with a +4 swinger. believe i put the vitos cast piston in it but i have a wiseco in good shape i just didnt have new rings for the wiseco. (unless im thinking of the other blaster)

$500 obo>>>>now $475>>>> NOW $450>>>>>how about $425?

Last edited:
Re: 240 top end flotek ported and setup for +3mm crank

MAKE THAT $450..... come on baby daddy needs a new lens

trying to sell it before i change my mind. i love it but im trying to get some photography work and need some more equipment.

crank is installed in a bottom end that i have a ton of money in. the bottom end is actually worth more to me than the top. within the past 10 hrs of riding it (probably less) it went from a clean 06 stock bottom end $275 and had the brand new +3mm crank and installation that all togather was over $200, lightened flywheel $45, "track and trail" in state college PA once over with seals and shift drum $475

my point being that they more "complete" the package is, the easier it is for the buyer to own it "ready to ride". the buyer has to then seek out a crank, plus he/she will have to have the cases split, it just adds to the delay. it's not about the cost.

is your stock cylinder setup for the +3 crank too ?

they will be. as for getting everything at once hell they can buy the whole machine for $2k if they want, but im not getting rid of the stroked bottom end cheap and having a crazy moded rolling chassis sitting here doing nothing loli've got 3 spare stock top ends so i dont mind getting rid of the top and having a stock jug setup for 3mm when im ready.

how much u want to sell one of the stock jugs for i need one for the other bike, already got a +3 bbk motor. need the stock one for the "gonna be" wifes bike.