Fishin Pics!!!

i just brought a couple porgys to work and cooked them with butter oinions old bay seasoning and sweet peppers, i coal fired it in our ovens too. delicious!

well it took longer than i had planned but here are a few my cousin and i have landed lately

jzfdax.jpg

all1qe.jpg

vrq5ol.jpg

wlsq48.jpg

2aikm53.jpg

23u4n6g.jpg

1z6qrkx.jpg

And this little guys got a pic for balls of steel. that is what he bit on. lol

sln39j.jpg

went fishin again today. caught 3 bass one about 4.5lbs but not quite picture worthy. the other two were about 3 or so. but this pic is of a fish that you just dont' catch on lures. this is the second one i've caught on a spinner bait. they must mistake it for something else. I think it is a talapia he's about 5 or 6lbs. they fight great but they kill the bass fishing. they occupy the shoreline year round and keep the bass from spawning. so over the years the bass die off and these fish take over. so i kill em when i catch them.

e16gxy.jpg

bump.... anyone catching any fish lately?

i have been fishing every day for the past week, caught a ton of small mouth's and croppie but nothing even decent size....
the fishing here in IA has been horrible since the big flood in 08

These are with Joe, in same boat, a couple weeks later, Yes we rock a two stroke on the water too 40Hp! It was cold as hell that day, windy too!
The first three pics are of a freshwater Drum, First one i ever seen caught says they get up to 20"! this is all of 17-18" he is an older one! nightcrawler!
IMG_20120923_100243_zps842f2b0a.jpg

IMG_20120923_100205_zps47e11173.jpg

IMG_20120923_100101_zps65c21775.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see this thread still goin...hopefully ill be able to get out n do some fishing again soon...

caught these two guys tonight. the first is about 4.5-5

347becl.jpg

well it's hard takin pix of yourself but this was right around 8lbs. nicest fish i've landed in a while

ar2mr.jpg

another shot. damn pix never do justice

346xahy.jpg