First race ever!!!

Rule number one, ride to have fun.

Rule number two, ride to have fun.

Rule number three, same as 1 and 2.

Watch and learn from the other riders, copy them who are getting it right.

Always top up the fuel after each Moto, keeps the bikes weight distribution the same, important on the flights.

Learn the track, before racing the track.

Learn one obstacle at a time, get it right, then learn another one.

Play it clean, theres lots of payback happens.

Ride to have fun, not fortune.

Good luck Bud!I:I

naaaa man!!!! they told me the wrong date. :( its march 24-25

now you can train a little. get a spring loaded excercise thing you squeeze with your hands and take it everywhere with you and squeeze it as much as you can.. bye bye arm pump. :D

practice riding your quad, fast! figure out your holeshots on the most similiar surface you can find.

So I have my first MX race event on math 3-4th. It's my first ever race I've been to. I have my AMA card, tether and nerfs. I'm probs gonna enter he quad c class if they don't have 200cc 2 Str class. Any advice on anything, or anything I should be doing to my blaster b4 I go??

there should be a sport class 200cc 2 strokes and 300cc 4 strokes in that class and age limit too 13 to 15-16? some have open 2 stroke to.

c class might need to be 16

So I have my first MX race event on math 3-4th. It's my first ever race I've been to. I have my AMA card, tether and nerfs. I'm probs gonna enter he quad c class if they don't have 200cc 2 Str class. Any advice on anything, or anything I should be doing to my blaster b4 I go??

u have ama u may need a district card and rules will be posted in dist web. what dist # u in.

Rule number one, ride to have fun.

Rule number two, ride to have fun.

Rule number three, same as 1 and 2.

Watch and learn from the other riders, copy them who are getting it right.

Always top up the fuel after each Moto, keeps the bikes weight distribution the same, important on the flights.

Learn the track, before racing the track.

Learn one obstacle at a time, get it right, then learn another one.

Play it clean, theres lots of payback happens.

Ride to have fun, not fortune.

Good luck Bud!I:I

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! N
Rule #1 keep your quad right side up
Rule #2 Stay on your quad.(unless your about to break rule#1)
Rule #3 Don't run over the guy in front of you.
if you broke rule #1 causing you to break rule #2,the guy behind you will most likely break rule #3)

Reactions: FOOTPEG and VoNgInA
lmao! great advice! haha ill try to rember! lol

the race is Sanctioned in both District 6 and MDRA so it said on the website. but they also said i can get a one day pass. im not going to be racing there everytime tho, maybe 2 times a year, cause i have hurricane hills and walden mx closer.

thanks everyone! ima be checking my quad over pretty much until the race, and this first race im not really looking to take place, just to keep up. i think the track is a dirt start, and i weigh 120lbs. really im not all that nurvous at all, the only thing im worried about is the first turn from the start. any advice on that?

Yeah when i did some reading a lot of noobs like to get in a big hurry and excited and when they hit the first corner they brake to late or to early and boom there is a crash. try to make your way towards the front becuase if you are in the middle of the pack it is gonna be alot more dangerous then it is up front or way behind.

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! N
Rule #1 keep your quad right side up
Rule #2 Stay on your quad.(unless your about to break rule#1)
Rule #3 Don't run over the guy in front of you.
if you broke rule #1 causing you to break rule #2,the guy behind you will most likely break rule #3)

Just as I said , have fun!I:I