finally fixing up my baby after deployment

that would def be unique! ill prob just stick with black n white for awhile, maybe black and orange if I ever do a complete rebuild. I still have my Honda 450 hood scoop and graphics to put on the front and a lot of little things to paint to pull it all together. I don't think im gonna keep these tires/rims and hubs though...I don't like the 20s like I thought I would, way too tall...gonna get my 18s mounted on my stock rims and switch em out.

got my 18s mounted and rims painted...I cant post in the for sale column yet (not sure why) but I am selling my 20in shredders on 10in itp Baja rims with extended 4/115 hubs pretty cheap if anyone is interested

Hood colors are nice. The mesh looks nice.

You need to be a supporting member with 30 posts to post in the forsale section, or regular with 300 posts. Since you were deployed over seas away from your family, blaster... Etc. I'll show you my thanks and pay the $10 bucks for ya. Thanks for defending us, and keep up the good work on the blaster!

Hood colors are nice. The mesh looks nice.

You need to be a supporting member with 30 posts to post in the forsale section, or regular with 300 posts. Since you were deployed over seas away from your family, blaster... Etc. I'll show you my thanks and pay the $10 bucks for ya. Thanks for defending us, and keep up the good work on the blaster!

WOW MAN THANKS!!! It really is an awesome feeling to get support like this! It may sound a little cliché but getting thanks from people really is one of the best things about being a soldier. Cant say it enough man, thank you, thank you, thank you!! very much appreciated! REP GIVEN! God Bless

Rep given to dirty, hard to find good people these days...

Build is coming along good. If i didnt have nice tires, i would buy those off of you.

You could get 18" tires on those 10" rims. Greater variety usually with the bigger rims

thanks guys, its far from done though haha. and yeah Dirty I don't think you live too far from me, Pittsburgh right? We could def make some plans this summer...im so ready to ride!