finally fixing up my baby after deployment

armyboyjared

StrokeMe2x
Apr 5, 2013
Knox, PA
so far I have put on rath bumper, trinity pipe and silencer, tusk nerfs, tusk bars, maier plastic, new clutch perch to eliminate the e brake, seat cover, chrome gas cap, metal mulisha grips, metal mulisha throttle cover, us army brake reservoir cover, eliminated the key and the big on/off headlight cluster, new uni filter...still have to put on my 10 in itp Baja rims, extended 1/115 hubs, +6 swinger, sti rear tires, tusk fronts, ims footpegs, 28mm keihn carb, trx 450hood,trx 450 rear shock, sprockets and chain, oil inject delete,

Last edited:
yeah im happy with how they turned out. still wana do a little tweaking to them, maybe a 45 cut on the front and take some off the back of them

lookin good Jared !
glad ya made it back from deployment in one piece !
thanx for your service I:I

thanks guys for the support...I will be out for good in a couple weeks though! Then is school time....im going to Triangle Tech for welding. Im hoping to make some cool custom parts...at the top of the list: heel guards!

Last edited:
thanks guys...it is far from done...I just want to get all the main stuff on and then do the little finishing touches...more updates to come!