Ducktape and spraypaint

today i was able to make the intake its using a 3" uni pod filter. I still need to do a little more welding to make it permanent. it should let in plenty of air!! then i went ahead and cut the chain to fit and put the 400ex shock on along with the front brakes but im missing a banjo bolt so tomorow ill need to find one. hopefully i can get it at the auto parts store. i would like to find a stock shock.
there is a plastic bag over the filter in the pic i didnt want dirt sticking to it after i had put oil all over it...
2011-03-27222125.jpg

2011-03-27204915.jpg

whatcha think?

had some tires put on the rims today and tighted up a few nuts and bolts... goin to get the exhaust tomorow and carbon fiber hood but then im leaving for nicaragua to surf for a week so i think its gonna be like this till i get back. whatcha think so far??

2011-03-28174021.jpg

thanks guys... what do you think about my intake?? scratched my head for a little while on that one. had to make a 90* turn and go from 2.25 inch to a 3inch. its ziptied up for now but i am going to weld some brackets up for it at a later date

I'm not a fan of open element, but that's because where i have to ride is all mud/water/puddles, alot!

But if i was in sand or gravel/slag that would be the way to go! I think it looks good definetly need tabs.

looks good!!! that should flow plenty of air.. i would make sure there are as little egdes ont eh inside of the tubes as possible.. its plenty big enough to ove the volume needed. have a good surfing trip!

If something happens with a shark uh..... I get the quad right? lol Looking great man. =]

thanks for reminding me about the sharks... haha

looks good!!! that should flow plenty of air.. i would make sure there are as little egdes ont eh inside of the tubes as possible.. its plenty big enough to ove the volume needed. have a good surfing trip!

yeah i did use the dremel and a little bit of silicone to keep edges at bay. thanks ill try and get some pics of nicaragua and i was told there is a quad i can rent where im going!! haha dont know what kind yet but hopefully i can ride on the dunes.

^ id do that for spending money.. haha
i went and got with james (mmajay) and let me tell you he is a great dude and his banshee is fukin awsome!! besides the twist throttle that almost killed the both of us today because you truely must hold on to that thing when it takes off!!
i was able to get the exhaust, reeds, hood and various other parts he gave to me so i might get up early and put them on before i leave for my trip....

ripped on it yet? looking good, should do somethin for a paint scheme wit the tank, draw something up and paint it and on the pipe- about 5 min, i should be getting my package saturday...when im on duty, but i will get to open it when i get home sun morn, so i might get to start assembly before i leave,