damn xbox!!!

IHATEU

Mar 25, 2009
Holly, MI
my GF bought me Halo wars for my birthday:D and gave it to me today at her house, so i go and get her brothers xbox and set it up in her room. after i got it all hooked up i put the game in and went to grab a chair while it was loading, on my way back i tripped and knocked over the xbox. now there is a huge scratch all the way around my new game and it wont play.X( I've tried everything to try to fill the scratch and only succeeded at making it worse, i even ran to blockbuster to see if they repaired discs and they only had some scratch out cream that didn't work. so now i have a brand new game that i can't play, I'm very pissed.

Take it to wallmart say you bought it for your son and it doesnt work. Make sure its a woman working,and say you dont have the recipt. Brand new one from the class case.

Can do 4 times a year.

damn man that sucks i would be pissed too.. but try that idea that cmh said that worked for me an yea only go to the ladys the guys will be dicks an be like we cant do this without a reciept.

well here is one method that i have heard and personally tried and worked....use peanut butter(smooth not chunky) lol.....smeer some all on the disk, and wipe it off with a towel(paper,cloth) watever.......yea i no it sounds messy and stupid but somthing about the oils in the peanut buttter will like some times fix it if the scrathes arent that deep

that really sh*tty man. one time i was playin madden 07 and my dad lifted the xbox to clean it or sumthin and the game went all gay and got scratched. try puttin it in the toilet and flushin it. it might work.

yea nothing is gonna repair that disk but i have a solution.

1) go to blockbuster and rent halo wars.
2) if the one you just rented is in decent condition, keep that one and put your damaged one into the blockbuster case.
3) return to blockbuster with your ruined disk and tell them that the game you just rented is scratched and not working.
4) walk out with a smile on your face... oh and buy some game fuel while you're there!

seriously it works every time!

Reactions: IHATEU
yea nothing is gonna repair that disk but i have a solution.

1) go to blockbuster and rent halo wars.
2) if the one you just rented is in decent condition, keep that one and put your damaged one into the blockbuster case.
3) return to blockbuster with your ruined disk and tell them that the game you just rented is scratched and not working.
4) walk out with a smile on your face... oh and buy some game fuel while you're there!

seriously it works every time!

i like this one, shadey yet effective

sucker.....should have bought a ps3.....

Dude, what does that even have to do with anything? It's not the console man, it's the damn disc that's scratched, which could've easily happened to any console game. 8-|

And to IHATEU, I think dc5dave's suggestion is probably gonna be your best bet.

Dude, what does that even have to do with anything? It's not the console man, it's the damn disc that's scratched, which could've easily happened to any console game. 8-|

And to IHATEU, I think dc5dave's suggestion is probably gonna be your best bet.

yes, but it is the console that scratched the disk... that is a common problem with the 360s