Custom bike's

mr_3_0_5

Nov 21, 2008
in a small quiet town
went to the leesburg bike week type thing anyway here's a few of the bike's id thought id share with you guys..

One of the sickest crotch rockets ive ever seen.

bikeshow.jpg

Orange County Choppers bike.

untitled6.jpg

untitled5.jpg

untitled4.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled1.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

no ducati is nowwhere near they are made for curves and sh*t basically for track racing the gsxr1000 is by far one of the best bike out there

no ducati is nowwhere near they are made for curves and sh*t basically for track racing the gsxr1000 is by far one of the best bike out there

Why do you bring up the GSXR1000 and why do you think it is one of the best bikes out there?

Also the Ducati would murder any bike you wanted to put with it in the curves. It is as nimble as the 600s are.

Last edited:
im sayin gsxr1000 is the best all around bike can be a beginner with the modes such as 600, 750, then 1000 suzuki is murdering the bike industry its winning most of the motorcycle races and the dirtbike races

im sayin gsxr1000 is the best all around bike can be a beginner with the modes such as 600, 750, then 1000 suzuki is murdering the bike industry its winning most of the motorcycle races and the dirtbike races

Are you trying to say the GSXR1000 is a good beginner bike? You are confusing me.

i think hes trying to say the gsx has several diff sizes 600 750 1000 so they are good all round ppl starting out can ride a 600 xperienced riders can ride the 750 and experts can ride the 1000 but if i could have a bike id go with a ducati

i think hes trying to say the gsx has several diff sizes 600 750 1000 so they are good all round ppl starting out can ride a 600 xperienced riders can ride the 750 and experts can ride the 1000 but if i could have a bike id go with a ducati

Lol does he know that almost every company comes with a 600cc sportbike?

Ducati = so much torque:eek:I:I