Couple of Questions

HRmm not sure on the title thing as this will be my first atv, and all my freinds have brand new ones...we didn't goto the mondex last cpl months cuz it was hunting season and that is not a good combo. After the rain the last 2 days, it should be pretty wet out there. Might go out there tomorow morning with my buddy. There's a small place in Deland we goto when the mondex is unavailable...anywhere else out that way you guys go? It only takes me 20~25 minutes to get to the 46/95 intersection...basically same amount of time to get to the volusia county side of the mondex.

awesome i will do this.. you just got some rep..

Thanks man! Waiting for my income tax return before I go pick up at least one blaster, still deciding what to buy the wife...lol Thinking about trying to find her a Bayou, like the one listed for $750 in the orlando CL. She's really new to riding so figured that may be a bit easier ride..

Been watching all the florida craigslist, and ocala4sale. best places to find them.

Probably gonna buy some mud lites for mine asap.

sh*t that sucks that u have to register your atv to ride a state parks..up here in MI u just need an ORV sticker which gets licensed to you not your machine and just ride after that....the dnr just wanna make sure u paid the state thats all...

Yeah it does suck you have to register it, but we do have lots of places that aren't state parks we can ride too....so just depends if your set on the parks.

01Fmf ~ The best I've seen for any suzuk's is 1600 for a 250.

Mr or Mrs ~ What shop did you have bore out your cylinder? I am probably going to end up buying the big bore kit, but not sure where to start, still trying to figure all this stuff out.

Found a couple videos of people muddin with their blaster's and it seems that as long as you keep it moving pretty quick, they have no problem with it.

Yeah it does suck you have to register it, but we do have lots of places that aren't state parks we can ride too....so just depends if your set on the parks.

01Fmf ~ The best I've seen for any suzuk's is 1600 for a 250.

Mr or Mrs ~ What shop did you have bore out your cylinder? I am probably going to end up buying the big bore kit, but not sure where to start, still trying to figure all this stuff out.

Found a couple videos of people muddin with their blaster's and it seems that as long as you keep it moving pretty quick, they have no problem with it.

my kit was done by CT racing out of tampa.. they are very expensive tho, $1500 for the top end, carb, and porting. I hear good things about the vito's kits they are about $500 and i know someone selling a lightly used one for $350.