could I take a 400ex?

chriscblaster

Feb 6, 2008
scotland (UK)
so this guy is like "come and race me n it will be one u will remember" haha
so my quads in the shop just now but when its out am gna go for it..
think i can take him on a 400ex? my mods are in list
thanksI:I

i think its stock, hes a wee dweeb that has loads of pics of diff race trx's that are all 'his' but then hes got one of a 400ex n him on it n ino the track so ino its his n it looks stock.

i think no dought u deff got him off the start ,start off in 2nd gear but all depends how long the race is im sure if its longgg straight away hes got u in the end

you might be neck and neck with him until you hit topend and he will be gone, i raced a 400ex with my blaster on a daily basis, i only had a pipe and filter but i was still close to him.
with the 240 kit i haul him all the way until 120km and he slowly passes me

well its a track, its probs gna be down to balls in the end up as its a very hilly, bumpy track with loads of whoops n big 20ft tabletops.... im quietly confident

hope you got some good shocks stock blasty shocks are not so good for jumps as i found out the hard way =]

ye i dont find them too bad man, i do big ass jumps i just suck it up haha, n this tracks on a hill n i went right over the side n landed in river lol n nah i havent but he looks really feeble and timmid so he probs wont be able to handle the big heavy honda :p

take it this race is on the clog I:I not been to the track in a while ill need to get back soon

n hopefully you'll smoke him i hate 4-strokes under 450cc