cops!

igotacracker

Mar 12, 2008
pennsylvania
now if i get caught riding on the rode, if i run the cops have the right to tazer/ beat me off of my bike, and or anyone else that could be riding in middletown township. all because this kid rode past the cops that were at an accident and then he outran like 6 cops and got away now there all salty about it. f*ckTHAT! im not trying to get tazered for riding my bike... and after they tazer or beat us off our bike, (imagine going 3rd gear down a road and getting tazered or hit with one of their clubs off, youre gonna get pretty messed up) after that they take us to the local barracks, then straight to juvy...GAY

lol dude their not gona taze u... unless u run aswell LOL. just because this idiot outran them dosnt mean their goan put u in jail or wtv they would only give u a ticket or something

dude are you guys serious. you guys have to realize that police can use the force need to to make an arrest. riding on the road is agains the law. plain and simple. if you dont pull over when they ask, it goes from a misdameanor to evading. thats a felony.

dude are you guys serious. you guys have to realize that police can use the force need to to make an arrest. riding on the road is agains the law. plain and simple. if you dont pull over when they ask, it goes from a misdameanor to evading. thats a felony.

told ya so lol

and d.jackson is right but they cant punish u for another persons actions ... so if u get stoped dont run

Here in MA if you take your helmet off, legally, they can't chase you. And if you bust ass and take a good hard hit, you can sue. (if they chased you with you having no helmet on)

yeah but tazering is a little excesive...