Contest!!!!! A-arm guards!!!!!!!!!!

PikledBeats

Apr 19, 2010
Idaho
In the tradition of the slickerthanyou’s wheel spacer contest I have decided to hold a new contest.

This month will be Pro-Aluminuim A-Arm Guards with mounts (mounts not pictured) these are slightly used (less than 20 hrs) and will not fit my new ASR LT’s.

I have gotten tons of good support and advice and here is my way of giving back to the members.

These are the rules ……………………………..

1. Your post must start with “My blaster is the best because” ….. You finish the sentence anyway you like. Short, funny, serious, etc.

Example: "My blaster is the best because" your mom loves to ride it.

2. You must have 50 posts minimum before posting in this contest thread. This is so an actual posting member gets these. You will be disqualified if you post in this thread with less than 50 posts.

3. You are limited to ten posts per day.

4. This contest will run for three weeks. The winner will be picked on Friday the 13th of May at 12 P.M. Unlucky for most, Lucky for the winner.

5. The winner will be picked by Random Number Generator & Checker

IF ANY RULE IS BROKEN YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

These will be shipped through USPS, the cost to you is absolutely nothing. If you live outside of the U.S. you will not get tracking, but I will ship anywhere the winner is.
Due to customs I cannot guarantee time of arrival outside of U.S.

SO POST AWAY FELLOW MEMBERS THIS CONTEST STARTS NOW

nffkut.jpg

9qxk06.jpg

My blaster is the best because"I built it. Sorry. I didn't know this was the contest. I thought this thread was about having it. My bad.