Computer, Cell and Gaming Chatter

im curious did chkdisk say that it repaired anything?

I'm not sure what or if it found anything, it was running and next thing I know it was restarting ?

I'll resort back to visitng the library and museum ......
before I ever use an apple product.

I'm not sure what or if it found anything, it was running and next thing I know it was restarting ?

I'll resort back to visitng the library and museum ......
before I ever use an apple product.
Chances are that you do use QuickTime are not slim.

divx is crazy fast to download movies to dvd.
we have a divx player,and tons of divx movies:) and it is same price as a regular dvd player if anyone was wondering lol

I have a smart lg blue ray 3d with usb n wireless I got for around $100. 1tb external hooked to that, most of the movies and shows I watch are mp4 or xvid. Now with the smart tv, I have amazon, Netflix, hulu for about 150 a year (Netflix is my kids account my ex pays for:D) versus the $150 satellite bill I had before. And we get about 10 local channels

everyone can add this to there collection of goods.
just research this not going into detail,if you have a computer that wont start at all,but yet has video/image=display.
bootrec/fixmbr
bootrec/fixboot...these are command prompts,that fixed this computer i am on know

just watched this video, @ 3:20
I do not have "other devices" nor "ethernet/network controllers" in my device manager list ????

network adapter is: Atheros AR5007EG network adapter

mine does not say other devices either
just says wifi,then another ethernet one listed below:)

just remember people RIGHT clicking on s_hit brings you to a whole nuther level
i eat raw meat and s_hit vegetableso_O

Having trouble printing shipping labels from the usps site.. What happened is I pay for label and all is good then I click the option to print labels and then I get an option to open or to save. I tried both and when it opens it opens a window with the label and then I have no option to print. I even tried right clicking for a print option but nothing..!!!! I must have $80 in pending refunds from usps because I keep trying to make a new label thinking if I do it again it will work.. please help..

Yes, I can print labels strait from E bay no prob, its when I go strait to usps I click the print option then it goes to save or open then I try both and it opens a window with just the label and I have no option to print from there.. ??? im clueless. I even saved the image and when I open it again I have no option to print..

have not dealt with a printer in awhile?
can you right click on image then send to printer?
or documents.or at top of i e or google says print this pg
or cntrl+p

you're downloading the label as the PDF option usps gives you ?
whats opening that once Dl'd ? Adobe ?

try clearing the cache of pending print jobs, if one gets backed up, all the following jobs will not print until that first stuck one does, or is cleared.

if thats not it, sounds like you need to reinstall your printer and it's software