Computer, Cell and Gaming Chatter

since you love it so much, I'll give it a try. It will help me out anyway, I always have people asking me questions about chrome, and if I have any problems I can ask my kids :)

Reactions: speedyslyder
not liking so far. Prob just this pos asus
Capture5.PNG

So I'm trying to figure out how to change the font, I'll google it before you get back to me, but I found the history button. Guess what it has all my history, even from IE

uh huh it says import from ie.
do the set up i guess,but you dont half to be logged in to use it ar all :)
perhaps you half to do initail set up then just forget about it after that:)
this is my current theme:)
the motocross fun 1
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/motocross?hl=en-US

do the initail setup then after that it you will home free/i think you might half to create an e-mail? its been awhile:)

Na I skipped the sign in. Got it up and running. Got the font changed to, but gotta fine tune it some more. Letters are very skinny on here. Wierd BF looks same, other than font, but msn look fn huge on chrome lol. And I don't have desktop icons anyway, I like my sheet clean see thats my normal desktop vvv
Capture6.PNG

when you want to update chrome.
goto tools/then about chrome/.and it will update it by itself:)
just play with it for a few and you will get it right n probablt like it.give it time to break in:eek:

Maybe my IE was trying to auto-zoom or something. Like I said BF is same size on here or IE but msn on Ie I have blank space on each side, on here I have to scroll sideways to see it all. I don't look at msn anyway, it just for my email.

All the letters were small and skinny, but I got it str8:D

msn does have a toolbar, and i forget how but there is way to check all the toolbars and remove them from IE

but i switched to chrome a few years ago.

what size is your monitor?

Yeah I've always gone to tools>manage add ons. I promise google toolbar is all I got tho lol. I've got, I believe, a 17 inch monitor. Thats why I didn't mind BF on fixed display, because thats how most things come up on here anyway

Na I skipped the sign in. Got it up and running. Got the font changed to, but gotta fine tune it some more. Letters are very skinny on here. Wierd BF looks same, other than font, but msn look fn huge on chrome lol. And I don't have desktop icons anyway, I like my sheet clean see thats my normal desktop vvvView attachment 13900

theres that desktop backround you posted lol:eek::D

tbrook desktop j 1.jpg

You can totally Uninstall ie. Control panel > programs > Uninstall programs > turn windows features on and off. uncheck internet explorer. IE is gone.

You can totally Uninstall ie. Control panel > programs > Uninstall programs > turn windows features on and off. uncheck internet explorer. IE is gone.
ok i was rambling lol.i deleted that so nobody gets confused/and i was wrong
internet says you used to not be able to not unistall it but know it is availible to uninstall.
good catch merc:cool:

i want to say i tried it once on my pc/and it did not work?perhaps it was just an issue with my pc...
this article says no..http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/install-ie#ie=ie-11
then this article says yes...http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/uninstall-internet-explorer.

shows you cant believe everything on the internet:)

Last edited:
My mom works in IT (computer stuff) and always recommends to have 2 different browsers. one for back up

its doubtful a browser would stop working (ie does often) but chrome i have never had a problem with

So I've been using chrome for a few weeks now, and I have gotten used to it and like it. Its nice having history again, especially history on my searches. Haven't had any problems with the zoom at all. It is a tad faster at loading then ie was, but its really not a noticeable difference. I had another problem that I didn't mention before as well. About once a day my mouse would freeze for a few minutes, and I couldn't do anything, except with buttons. It would also jump through all kinds of pages, I guess by using the right click menu. I thought it was a problem with my mouse pad, and it may still be, but it has only happened once (I think) with chrome. So I would say its good and works fine, but if I hadn't had issues with IE I would still use it.