check this out

i wrote the guy and told him he was a dumbass and this is what he wrote me back.

I have reciepts and a true Big-Bore kit is $1500 not the BS $250 like everyone buys. Other than that you must have not life to stop and take the time to email me here soo f*ck off this isint no Nigger bike here Pal, everything was bought and professionally built at a shop.. Please dont write me anymore...

Hey I saw your blaster on craigslist and I am interested in buying it. It says that you have a lot of stuff done to it, do you still have some of the reciepts? Also how big is the engine now with the bore and big bore kit?

This is what I sent him and now I am waiting for a reply.

i told him that its impossible to makee a 300 cc blaster,a nd i was like ur falsley advertising.he said

From a 250cc, yes a header, and pro circuit pipe plus the Bore with a bigger piston, and 6 reeds instead if 4?? You shure you know what your saying here?? This bike will WALK thru 4th and YES IT IS AROUND 300cc I promise you that.... Call my cell and come look at it 772-672-1634 ask for Robb and I hope you can prove me wrong, or I will sell it to you for $2000 even ok????

haha this is what i wrote:

Ok buddy, you need to fix your add, it is not a big bore and it is not 30.00 over its .30 over, you can’t get a 250 for a blaster I know I work for Yamaha, I own a blaster u on your best day could not even fathom 300cc under your ass because you are too busy sh*ttin bullshit, I am a certified Yamaha mechanic and I can’t believe you think some dumbass is going to buy this? And brush guards? Wtf, where can you put a brush guard on a 200cc blaster, they are called nerf bars you dipshit! yes I said 200cc, because THAT’S WHAT IT IS STOCK! If you want to be technical it is 196cc, you have 2 options, go jump off a bridge or fix your add! And the big bore kit you buy from vitos is a 240 kit, that’s the biggest you can get you dumbass! I know because I order them all the time! Oh I will give you 100 bux for it? Let me know

Have a good day!

haha this is what i wrote:

Ok buddy, you need to fix your add, it is not a big bore and it is not 30.00 over its .30 over, you can’t get a 250 for a blaster I know I work for Yamaha, I own a blaster u on your best day could not even fathom 300cc under your ass because you are too busy sh*ttin bullshit, I am a certified Yamaha mechanic and I can’t believe you think some dumbass is going to buy this? And brush guards? Wtf, where can you put a brush guard on a 200cc blaster, they are called nerf bars you dipshit! yes I said 200cc, because THAT’S WHAT IT IS STOCK! If you want to be technical it is 196cc, you have 2 options, go jump off a bridge or fix your add! And the big bore kit you buy from vitos is a 240 kit, that’s the biggest you can get you dumbass! I know because I order them all the time! Oh I will give you 100 bux for it? Let me know

Have a good day!

Haha your awsome.

haha sh*t cracks me up... actually theres a 265cc kit for a blaster, i think duncan racing makes it.. but its not to popular