CFM vs. PB airbox???

which one is better

• project blaster

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • CFM

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
easy guys i just wanted to know how the round spacer on the exhaust size worked . It just wedges between the subframe tubes ? it looks like? Thanks for the picture ....sorry i f*%$ng asked ...I thought we were all here to enjoy & talk about our blasters !!!!!!!!!!!!!

easy guys i just wanted to know how the round spacer on the exhaust size worked . It just wedges between the subframe tubes ? it looks like? Thanks for the picture ....sorry i f*%$ng asked ...I thought we were all here to enjoy & talk about our blasters !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome buddy B-)
Sorry for comming off like that.

no worries ! that round aluminum mount on the exhaust side just rests between the tubes of the subframe ? seems like it would rattle up& down ? its real close to my welded in frame braces.could u guys let me know how it rests in your bikes ? thanks

no worries ! that round aluminum mount on the exhaust side just rests between the tubes of the subframe ? seems like it would rattle up& down ? its real close to my welded in frame braces.could u guys let me know how it rests in your bikes ? thanks

It kinda wedges in there.
No rattles on mine.

hmmm i might just have to make my own "CUSTOM" box with less aggressive bend in it..

I've already got a box design ready to go and to put on, but I don't feel like making it unless I get a bigger carb......which I may not do.

Mine is going left of the shock where the frame has the support with the holes drilled in the side.