CASE SAVERS

heres a pic of the new ones......we are also gonna make sliders again, they will be abit diffrent than the older ones, these will have no aluminum plate on th eoutside

case.jpg

case2.jpg

gonna bump this yr old thread up lol.......we will have them done monday, heres the bad part..........the price is now 40 shipped for them, all our costs have gone up, and the material hasnt gotten cheaper

i also need an idea of how many are "wanted".....we need to space out our material so we know what we can get out of it...thanx guys

I am in for sure. Just let me know when your ready and what you have available. I need the case saver,rear slider,rollers and front or swingarm slider. I am so close to assembly too PM me with prices and PP Addy.

I run 2 of these sweet case savers.Nice design and work well.Speeking of which,you better hurry and get me another for the dragger.Get cracking.lol

we could shave it down to fit, its just we dont have a 15 tooth sprocket to test fit it and see whats needs to be done, but it can be done no prob

aight, well as long as you can do one for a 15 tooth, im sold... a lil shiney-ness and protection will be nice

PM me and lets get it on!