CASE SAVERS

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
here it is guys, we finished the first 6 case savers and they came out great, we ran them on the bikes for about an hour and they held up great
heres the price, since it takes about 2 hours to fully complete one, we would like to get 30 shipped for them, if u buy 2 we will do 50 shipped
also the stock stator cover has to be sligtly modded to accept the saver, simply cut off the stock chain guide on the back side of the cover, and the case saver will drop right in, u use the stock stator bolts to hold it in place

one more thing this is merely a precautinary step to prevent a possible broken case, so we cannot be held responsible if, the case saver failsB-)

any questions please ask
thanx blasterfreeksI:I

saver4.jpg

saver3.jpg

saver2.jpg

saver.jpg

Reactions: speedemon17
Wah! I want one! Dont have the money right now but, I will be wanting one as soon as I have the money.

You say you have 6 now, after the six are sold is it easy for you to make more? Like say I dont have the money for 6 months...will you be able to get me one still?

Wah! I want one! Dont have the money right now but, I will be wanting one as soon as I have the money.

You say you have 6 now, after the six are sold is it easy for you to make more? Like say I dont have the money for 6 months...will you be able to get me one still?

no problem budI:I

very nice. question, when you cut the stator cover do you have to cut the plastic guard off that is like mesh that keeps the chain from kicking into your leg?

Outstanding ! ! I have been looking for a case saver for a Blaster for a long time ! I plan on buying 2 of them soon !

Have you tried anymore to see if you could do this for a 15 tooth?Sure would be nice.Looks like you have some more room to work with. I:I

Have you tried anymore to see if you could do this for a 15 tooth?Sure would be nice.Looks like you have some more room to work with. I:I

we dont have a 15 tooth sprocket to gage it anymore freek sold his to braapbraap. if we come across another 15 sprocket we will certainly give it a try=p