Case bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

slickerthanyou

Dec 23, 2009
Hey guys I had to drill out all the bolts that hold the case halves together. I know by looking at the diagram that there is 4 different sizes. Anybody have these and can measure the length. Lookin at the diagram It's #4 there are 8 of them and #5 one of them, #10 one of them, #11 two of them. her's the diagram for reference, That's the only thing I need before sending out my motor for the build.I:I Look at the top pic if ya need to it kinda shows where they go. I want to get allen or hex head so i don't have a problem if there is ever a next time. Thanks- bob

009.jpg

call these guys, i just got anohter set of bolts friday, this is the second build i have used them, and highly recommend using them, $15 for stainless allen head bolts
Snyder Motorsports
the kits are not listed on the website, you have to ask for them, and they were having troubles with the toll free # last week, so heres the # i used
330-345-5443

I did see that but way out my price range. And has alot of what i don't need.

call these guys, i just got anohter set of bolts friday, this is the second build i have used them, and highly recommend using them, $15 for stainless allen head bolts
Snyder Motorsports
the kits are not listed on the website, you have to ask for them, and they were having troubles with the toll free # last week, so heres the # i used
330-345-5443

That's my price range ya i'm a cheapo,thanks! Just about ready to send the motor out to Ken need these pieces then it's off to the powerhouse!

Last edited by a moderator:
i found some on ebay cause i need some too. but my lady doesnt want me to spend anymore money on it. 100 bucks is enough i guess

Snyder Motorsports
330-345-5443

On order! they are back ordered till wednesday but i should have it Thursday!!

Ken automatically replaces all the case bolts with stainless stell hex heads so he can proprly torq them, he also automatically does the shift star upgrade FOR FREE! Just send it to him, it'll be the best money you can spend for your blaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.