Carb Jetting Process Explained****

Unfortunately the tors is removed properly but I unplugged the components anyway and made no difference. Shoupd I start changing my needle setting?

not usually, the middle clip setting has worked for every stock carb i've jetted, on various stages of tune engines

Nice video. I have a thread going on my trials and tribulations with my jetting. I have a question for ya and see if you have any idea. I have a stock filter, lid is on the air box, B8ES gapped to .30, I'm on the leanest setting on my needle, 290 Main, with a 28mm Mikuni and can't quite hit WOT without it bogging. I plugged chopped at half throttle to check my needle, and it was WICKED lean. If I richen the needle setting, it bogs at 1/4-3/4 and cuts out at WOT. Why would it bog if I richen the mixture with the needle?
You should try removing lid on airbox how do you come up with 28mm carb that is the stock carb no mention of aftermarket exhaust what type & if they are good reeds. Use stock pilot jet 240-260 main if stock exhaust turn air fuel mix screw out 1-1/2 out & run the clip on one notch from bottom.Did you check float level in carb it is important to be correct level. Sounds like it may be more than just carb & did you check compression & I am assuming you bought this blaster recently.

Nice video. I have a thread going on my trials and tribulations with my jetting. I have a question for ya and see if you have any idea. I have a stock filter, lid is on the air box, B8ES gapped to .30, I'm on the leanest setting on my needle, 290 Main, with a 28mm Mikuni and can't quite hit WOT without it bogging. I plugged chopped at half throttle to check my needle, and it was WICKED lean. If I richen the needle setting, it bogs at 1/4-3/4 and cuts out at WOT. Why would it bog if I richen the mixture with the needle?
You should try removing lid on airbox how do you come up with 28mm carb that is the stock carb no mention of aftermarket exhaust what type & if they are good reeds. Use stock pilot jet 240-260 main if stock exhaust turn air fuel mix screw out 1-1/2 out & run the clip on one notch up from bottom notch.Did you check float level in carb it is important to be correct level. Sounds like it may be more than just carb & did you check compression & I am assuming you bought this blaster recently.

Well did you ever fix it mine us doing t g e same thing

What is yours doing ? It would be best to start a new thread in the appropriate section with you current mods and the situation you are having if you haven't already.. The better the details the easier it will be for us to help you out.

I'm having the same problem with my 98 blaster. I just put a full fmf pip n vforce reeds k&n filter n a 270 main jet with the air screw two and a half turns it work for like two days now it's not wanting to start an when I do get it to start it sputter an back fires then bogs out when I give it gas