Cant Post Need Help

calcium12

May 27, 2009
i cant make a wanted thread or for sale thread in the wanted section and for sel section ... i want to buy a blaster roller so i can put a yz250 motor in it

You need to be a supporting member or have 300 posts before you can use that section... Sorry for the inconvienience, but that is so people can feel safe about who they deal with.

i cant make a wanted thread or for sale thread in the wanted section and for sel section ... i want to buy a blaster roller so i can put a yz250 motor in it

you need to have at least 300 posts or be a supporting member or one of us who can post can do it for u just tell us

Well it would be nice if your posts had substance... This is so people know you and trust you when you use the marketplace... If you just go typing random garbage no one will know/trust you.

its all about trust. thats the important thing most the people i met here so far are pretty coolB) get out into the fourms & talk to some of these people their all down to earth and would help with any problem you have. there are other useful sections to this site than the market place.

i cant because my mom wont let me buy anything online (with like a credit card) and i cant get money onto paypal