Cant Post Need Help

lol The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

I tell ya what then... Stick around for a bit... let people get to know you... Stay away from the useless postings, and I might help you out in a week or so get a membership...

Only if you can show me that you will not become a site nuisance... This site is all about helping people, and if you contribute to the site in a positive manner i might happily do what i can to help you get a membership..

Hey by the way... I am still waiting on that sticker pack for you.

cool deal just let me know when it gets to youI:I

see there just stick around and get all of the useful info you can from these cool people and make a few friends along the way. post in threads where you can use the info ask questions. i have learned alot in the short time ive been here. plus found a few people that helped me out on a few items i couldnt get at a dealer near me. BTW thanks Tim

They are "bumping" that thread to the top of the list...

Its the same as "ttt" =to the top

That way people see that thread 1st when they come to that forum

ohh cool nice... hey wats is the easiest way to buy stuff if i dont have like paypal or money online ?

i dont have paypal so i always use postal money order. that way the seller can take the money order to the post office and they will tell them there if its ligit the post office will also cash the money order on the spot for the seller.

ohhhh... ok but what if i like sent it with like puralator then bought like insurance on the envelope

you could do that but most sellers ive delt with on the net wanted postal money orders cause it was alot less hassel for them plus alot safer with the post office being able to confirm if it is real or fake. dont get me wrong those other money orders are ok but you cant go wrong with the usps money order. ive even sold items over the net like a 62 volkswagen car for $2700 i had the guy send 2 usps money orders to split the amount into half ex.half the amount on one mo & the other half on the other mo cause the usps can only put so much on one mo. i got the mo took it to the po had them check them they told me there ok then they cashed them.