Cancer

sorry to hear just be strong and keep her strong, i went through this quite recently with my father. he had cancer on his pancreas,liver, parts of both lungs,and 2 other places, after a really BIG surgery he is good to go, cancer free and hope it stays that way. only advice i can give is just keep on truckin, theres no need for this to get u down , don't get me wrong its scary sh*t and painful to your mom and your family but if u let her no she is gonna beat it she will, the worst has already happen now u just need to find out how to beat that SOB. please send my regards to u your mom and the rest of your family. my family used memorial sloan ketering for the hospital and if your mom has cancer that place is the sh*t, they were awesome and i swear they are the reason my dad is here now

dude, i live near you in johnstown pa, you gotta get your mom to pittsburgh asap, trust me, lost my dad to cancer, but they saved my uncle, he had the same as your mom, and yeah they took out only the bad part of his one lung, so don't give up hope yet,
just went down and asked my mom, she said the guys name is dr. lukatich, he's involved with upmc hospital in pittsburgh, and in my opinion he and upmc are the best cancer docs/hospital around, they know their sh*t, get mom there soon, and i hope and wish ya all the best
pm me, i'll give ya my cell number if you need any more help with this

srry ta hear that yo!!! but like STINKINLINCON said convince yourself and your mom she will beat it...i no imma sound crazy saing this but its all in your head...the human mind/brain is the best thing you got...get in the mind set of all positive NOT negative...i no it'll be hard but its the best you could do..."BELIVE AND YOU SHALL ACHIVE"

also like in the bible...jesus says that if you really belive in what you pray for you can move moutains...(ya im christian lol)

i dont remeber what verse it is but you get my point...

good luck bro...