Buying on the site

yamaha blaster

Jun 15, 2008
Michigan
Okay I am thinking of buying a part from ready2rev. My question is though do I qualify to be able to buy through this site; also what do you use to pay?

The limitations in the marketplace sections are mainly to keep scammers from joining the site just to rip us off. This way only members who have payed the supporting members dues or have been active members on the forum can use the market place. This seems to deter most of the scammers from wasting their time and ours. Just send the person a pm if you cant post in the for sale thread. As long as the money is all good anybody can buy. you just have to comunicate with pm's.

Ready2rev has no feedback but neither do I so do you think it would be safe to buy from him? Another to send them your money don't you jsut sign into paypal do all the payment stuff and then enter there e-mail address to send them the money?

Oh okay then I am definently doing it with paypal. What would you guys pay for a right heel guard, the plastic one; its in good condition with a little crack mabye an inch long. Ready2rev wants 35 for it including; is that a good deal.

He lowered it to 30$ becuase there is a little rub on the tire side. I was thinking and I paid 20$ for my left side so 10$ more for the right side isn't that bad seeing as the right side is about double the size of the left.

Well I am watching one on ebay thats brand new and if he don't reply back in 9h 55m he isn't gunna get my business becuase its only at 21.50$ and he wants 30$ for new.

i have never had a problem with my feet slipping off and i dont even own a pair of ridding boots... sharpen them foot pegs either with a file or a grinder