budget/barter build

harley1-5

Jul 28, 2013
Elko County Nevada
so I guess my build will start sooner than expected.i now have 3 blastys.1 partially apart and 2 together[hope the ported motor in the 1 I just got is ok]and the awesome part is I only have $740 in all of themI:I .I have a frame plastics a Toomey b1 exhaust,nerfs[need webbing replaced],an ac racing bumper,and more that will definitely be used.Depending on how the ported engine runs I may use itI:I

no wifes the gray 1.if the new 1 runs good[so I got a blasty to ride during the build]im changing the bars on the red frame bike and selling it to fund the build

Cool. I just assumed you would be putting the ported motor and works on the red frame. That's probably what I would do. Them I would start selling all leftover parts on eBay. As money come in buy some more goodies for your bike. I'm sure you've thought it though, but that's what I would do.

im banned from ebay due to a couple of guys that wanted to send me money orders giving me bad feedback for refusing to take any payment besides pay pal and a guy filing a case and bad feed back for the postal service losing his item[he had proof of the tracking number]if he had contacted me I would have given a refund but its all good I will get this I feel blessed cause soon after decideing to do a build parts started coming my way

well the ported motor is leaking from the stator side crank seal so bad you can hear it so cometic kit [crank seals]will get ordered on payday.prob gonna paint the frame and suspension blue and go with blue plastics.If only I could trade for an extended swinger and a arms